Thanks Thanks:  0
    j7wild Guest

Exclamation I got 90% on this test; how will you do?

How long has it been since you've taken a written driver's test?

Well here's you chance to see how well you would do if given that test today. Studies show that 1 out of 11 current drivers cannot achieve a passing score of 70% on this GMAC driver's test. See how well you can do on the 20 questions below. You don't have to enter your zip code or reveal any personal information to take the test...

http://www.gmacinsurance.com/SafeDriving/2006/test.asp

Credits
    I got 75% on this even tho i have never been to america and have no idear how your trafic system works.. some of the questions i had no posible way of knowing like no.20 "colors of the warning signs" in denmark where i live all signs are white.. and no.19 "What vehicles must stop at all railroad crossings" in denmark ALL must stop here.. also the no.16 "This sign means that you should not pass" dos not exist in denmark.. and alot of the rules are not the same.. but even tho i had this handicap i managed to get 75% so i have a hard time believing that americans can have sutch a hard time passing there own drivers test.. when i who have never been to the country can do so by just using logic and common sence..

Fed7haS
    She's just too pretty for Hollywood. I don't know, put her in a glass box and display her at the Metropolitan Museum of Art or something. - Jake on the topic of Scarlett Johansson.

Credits
    I got an 80,

didn't know what the "slow moving vehicle" sign was
    didn't know you're supposed to use high beams whenever legal and safe
    didn't know the road was most slippery when it starts to rain

These questions are very different from the ones I had when I took my lerner's permit test a while back.

BTW, yesterday someone told me that in the EU if you go 50 kilometers over the speed limit you get a fine of something like 1600 Euros. That's pretty cool IMO. In the US people usually get their license suspended but I don't believe there's any monetary penalty involved.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    I got an 80,

didn't know what the "slow moving vehicle" sign was
    didn't know you're supposed to use high beams whenever legal and safe
    didn't know the road was most slippery when it starts to rain

These questions are very different from the ones I had when I took my lerner's permit test a while back.

BTW, yesterday someone told me that in the EU if you go 50 kilometers over the speed limit you get a fine of something like 1600 Euros. That's pretty cool IMO. In the US people usually get their license suspended but I don't believe there's any monetary penalty involved.
    In denmark witch is a EU country the law is 30% over the speed limit and you get a big fine and a "cut" in your licence.. after 3 cuts you get your licence suspended.. but if you go 60% over the speed limit its 3 cuts = a suspention..

A usual fine for going lets say 40% over the speed limit would be about 1000 USD and ofc the "cut" to your licence...

I for one hate the speed rules... but thats proberly cos i ride sports bikes.. and its damn hard to stay under the speed limit hehe..

Best Regards Fed7haS

Credits
    I got 95%. I missed the one about the orange and red sign
    Our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us. - Matthew Mcconaughey - Interstellar

Credits
    Yeah I've never ever seen the red and orange sign, maybe it's a brand new question.

As far as speed limits go, usually cops won't even stop people if the highway is empty. Doing 65 in a 55 zone is quite normal if it's one of the more rural highways.

Credits
    I got 80% for mine.....
    Clark Kent is who I am. Superman is what I can do.

Credits
    95% for me... I missed a relatively easy one, but at least I passed.
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

Credits
    I got an 80% here.

I missed the first question (I should have known it though)
    The question on slippery roads
    The one on pedestrian crossings
    And the turning signs.

I should have known these but as usual I second guess myself.

Credits
    For speed limits in the US, generally tickets are for excessive speeding. They've actually done stuides that say if you are within 5 miles per hour of the posted speed limit, cops will ignore it. This does not include "special" areas though -- school zones, some construction, national parks, and especially military bases. Military bases are especially notorious for giving speeding thickets for 1 MPH over the speed limit.

Credits
    ^ I gotta watch out then, I live right next to the Fort Hamilton Army Base in NYC.