All my life I have heard on the TV news or read in the newspapers and seen on the internet sad stories of people who abuse/neglect babies and children and I seen plenty of it in person when I was a Police Officer.

That kind of stuff always makes me so mad and angry and now that I am a Father, I think those people responsible for such heinous and cruel and inhumane acts should be shot;

in other word, they should get the death penalty!! No Reduced Sentences; No Plea Bargaining; No Probation; Nothing!!

These people are not human and they don't deserve to live and if they are also the parents of the children they abused/neglect, they didn't deserve to procreate in the first place!!

I look at my 2 beautiful baby daughters sleeping so peacefully in their crib and I cannot understand why someone would want to abuse and/or neglect any babies or children.

They are so fragile and defenseless and so small; they cannot speak yet and they are depending on us RESPONSIBLE ADULTS To Keep Them Safe, To Keep Them Fed, To Keep Them Clothed and Take Care of Them When They Get Sick and To Keep Them Sheltered.

I cannot even fathom what goes on in their little mind when they are hungry and there is nothing they can do about it and they have to wait for Andrea and I to feed them; that must be one of the worst feeling in the world right now for them.