Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Die Hard 4

Credits

Cool Die Hard 4

http://www.comingsoon.net

Bruce Willis and Arnold Rifkin's Cheyenne Enterprises are near a deal with 20th Century Fox to bring yet another installment of the Die Hard franchise to the big screen, reports Variety.

The deal for Die Hard 4, details of which are being finalized, comes as the result of a title swap. Willis' latest project at Revolution Studios, directed by Antoine Fuqua, has gone through several monikers, including Tears of the Sun, but the studio and the producers wanted to call it "Man of War." That title, however, happened to be a Fox property.

Fox agreed to hand over the "War" title if Cheyenne would commit to a fourth installment of the popular and lucrative "Die Hard" franchise. There is no writer on board for the next actioner.
    1. Die Hard
    2. Die Hard 2 : Die Harder
    3. Die Hard: With a Vengeance
    4. Die Hard: DEAD:big grin: :butt:
    Last edited by trailergod; 10-11-2002 at 10:21 AM.
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    you won't see that happen ... Bruce said he's outta this kinda 'revenge action' type of films ...

Credits
    Originally posted by Mischa
    you won't see that happen ... Bruce said he's outta this kinda 'revenge action' type of films ...
    and Anthony Hopkins said he would stop doing movies after "the Edge"
    and Christian Slater said he would stop acting. and only direct and produce movies...
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan

Credits
    Originally posted by dj_spikee
    oh, i was unaware of anthony hopkins saying that ..
    when's the edge?
    wow u are really lost :big grin:

this movie is 5 years old...

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0119051

the reason he makes more movies now and continues to do......he said he got bored doin nothing, depressed...and he gets 10% of income from movies he makes..... $$$$

Credits
    Originally posted by dj_spikee
    lol yur rite. i'm completely lost. i didn't start really watching movies until a few years ago
    I had a cousin visiting this last week (he is at the age of 18) and like kind of an older brother I was trying to get him into movies. He didn't know who Natalie Portman was!!

Try to catch up with the movies dj_spikee, IMO there are so many great movies in the last decade let alone which deserve to be seen by a true movie fan

Credits
    i had a friend who wuz home-schooled and stayed home ever since she wuz born except when we used to go out and play outside, but i asked her if she wanted to see a movie w/ me and my daddy once and it had arnold schwarzneggar in it (i wuz in love w/ arnie at this point) and she wuz like "WHO?"

besides... i remember after Armaggeddon, Bruce wuz sure to retire then and wuzn't gonna do any more movies. but i guess not. i dont believe anyone when it comes to things like that. cuz they will miss it and will want to do it again. :butt:
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."