There is a big tree on one side of our house which provides shade for one of the Upstairs Bedrooms.

The branches were getting too close to the house and when it rains and the wind blows, the branches will hit the house and the window.

I told the yard people yesterday morning to trim the branches so they wouldn't touch the house.

My wife and I and the Girls, we went out afterward and didn't come back until late afternoon.

Well guess what?

The Whole Freaking Tree is Gone!!

Instead of Trimming It, They Removed It!!

The Supervisor I gave instructions to yesterday morning was White and I spoke to him in ENGLISH;

his crew is Hispanic.

Somewhere between him and his Crew, someone Screwed Up or FAILED to Communicate!!

Furthermore, because the tree always provided shading over that bedroom upstairs, we never did get Mini Blinds and Curtains put up on the Windows.

now we have to - it's as bright as the Sun in there and it faces East which means the Sun is gonna hit it starting at Sunrise thus making it extremely warm during the Summer!!

I have used this yard company for 2 years and this has never happened before!!

Not only they are FIRED, I am talking to my Attorney!!

I am gonna sue them!!

Good thing I didn't tell them to trim the 60 year old Pecan Tree which produces a Ton of Pecans every fall!!