Thanks Thanks:  105
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Credits
    Official UK/International Quicktime version of TV Spot #2 (with different date and PAL speedup):
    hi-res (5.3MB) http://wbads-27.vo.llnwd.net/e1/wbol...ng_qt_high.mov
    med-res (3.54MB) http://wbads-27.vo.llnwd.net/e1/wbol...ing_qt_med.mov
    low-res (1.57MB) http://wbads-27.vo.llnwd.net/e1/wbol...ing_qt_low.mov

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    Saw it this morning at a screening at George St. cinemas in Sydney. Absolutely outstanding. My expectations were so high is was going to be near impossible for this film to meet them, but is blew them away completely. A real stunner. As soon as the credits rolled, I wanted to watch it again, immediately. Not one fault in it. Except perhaps, it was two short!! At two and a half hours! It was getting close to the climax and I just didn't want it to end. Ledger was fabulous of course and all the raves are justified.. but I don't think enough has been said about Eckhardt. He is truly brilliant and the Two-Face effects are amazing, it doesn't look artificial at all. Nobody will dislike this film, nobody, it is such a crowd pleaser, hits all the right notes.

Anyway, end rave. Wait patiently, it is well worth it. I'm seeing it again on the 14th, this time with a bigger audience.

Credits
    Forget about seeing it with a bigger crowd. This film must be seen on IMAX, even if you're by yourself. That's the only way to see it.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by editman View Post
    Forget about seeing it with a bigger crowd. This film must be seen on IMAX, even if you're by yourself. That's the only way to see it.
    That's exactly what I'm doing. Stuff waiting for my friends to want to see it. I'm going by myself on the 24th to Waterloo Imax. Hopefully the cinema will be empty as well.

I'm one of those who hates seeing films in a packed screen with everyone laughing at non-funny cinema jokes (call me mr grumpy )

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by editman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Harvey View Post
    That's exactly what I'm doing. Stuff waiting for my friends to want to see it. I'm going by myself on the 24th to Waterloo Imax. Hopefully the cinema will be empty as well.

I'm one of those who hates seeing films in a packed screen with everyone laughing at non-funny cinema jokes (call me mr grumpy )
    Not to rub it in, but as a member of the Chicago-area film reviewing press, I get to see TDK this Tuesday morning on IMAX.

Call it... friend-o.

Credits
    Well I got my tickets. Going to see the 6:45pm showing in IMAX on July 19th. I'd would have gone on the 18th but it's mom's birthday so I will have to wait a little extra longer.
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits
    All the afternoon shows for Thursday, Friday and Saturday on Imax are sold out here in the Universal Citywalk Imax theater. I had some friends that tried buying tickets to same show as mine just the day after I bought my tixs but unfortunately it was sold out already. Oh well I got my IMAX tixs! lol
    Blu-Ray Supporter
    55 blurays and counting... plus Batman Begins, Iron Man, Transformers and many others on Pre-order.

Credits
    Saw Dark Knight today.

Brace yourselves guys and gals, for something truly haunting yet beautiful.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecoldjedi View Post
    Saw Dark Knight today.

Brace yourselves guys and gals, for something truly haunting yet beautiful.
    Saw this at the Navy Pier IMAX last night with a bunch of critics and lemme tell you......this thing is a beast. My expectations were EXTREMELY HIGH and yet when the end credits started I was speechless at how amazing it was. I thought Iron Man would be the summer film to beat but Dark Knight just destroyed it. This is the real deal folks, the real deal.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by psreloaded View Post
    is this the same sneak peek as the one posted on aol?
    The AOL Sneek Peek is actuall domestic trailer #1, not the Sneek Peek (aka "Wizard World footage") that comes with the re-released BB DVD.

Quote Originally Posted by psreloaded View Post
    If needed i can encode the sneak peek posted here to Quicktime AVC format. but how do i get the source. Please let me know.
    It's already been taken care of. Don't worry about it.

Credits
    Thanks for the info. where can i download this sneak peek posted above?

I remember the 10 min trailer of batman begins and it was great.

Credits

Post Nothing New, Different Encode

The Dark Knight Trailer 2 was also encoded by Warner Bros. in WMV-HD: 720p, 720p (Zipped) | 1080p, 1080p (Zipped)
    (All the links appearing above were found on this page.)

Credits

Post For the Record — U.K. Trailers (Official Site Encodes)

U.K. Trailer #1: Announcement
    QuickTime: Mini | Low | Medium | High | 480p | 720p | 1080p
    Windows Media: Mini | Low | Medium | High | 480p | 720p | 1080p

U.K. Trailer #2
    Windows Media: Mini | Low | Medium | High | 480p | 720p | 1080p

U.K. Trailer #3
    Windows Media: Mini | Low | Medium | High

“Know Your Limits” Trailer (Post #190)
    QuickTime: Mini | Low | Medium | High
    Windows Media: Mini | Low | Medium | High

Note: Every high-definition version (480p, 720p or 1080p) is encoded with 5.1 sound

Credits

Post Film Clip (Official U.K. Site Encode)

Clip: “We Are Tonight’s Entertainment”
    QuickTime: Mini-Res | Low-Res | Med-Res | High-Res | 480p | 720p | 1080p
    Windows Media: Mini-Res | Low-Res | Med-Res | High-Res | 480p | 720p | 1080p

Credits
    I'm sorry to post in an old thread but I have a request for a Dark Knight trailer that I can't seem to find in good quality. I'm looking for a hi-res version of the "Domino's Pizza" trailer for The Dark Knight.

Somebody posted a QT version of the trailer in 635x268 quite a while back but the download link has expired.

Can anybody share this trailer in good quality please? And if this specific trailer was included on a DVD release, could somebody upload the .VOB?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast