Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Credits

Smile jmcc's top 5 list of countries with the most beautiful women...

...or where is easy to find a possible Miss Universe or Miss World on whatever shopping center, street, cinema, club...

1. Venezuela
    2. Sweden
    3. Czech Republic
    4. Brazil
    5. Lebanon

Another countries: Costa Rica, Colombia, Puerto Rico, Israel, India (maybe I am forgetting some country, I don't know).

This list is based in what I have seen on magazines, TV, movies and in comments of some friends who have traveled to some of those countries (indeed, a comment of a person is the only reason for the presence of Costa Rica in the list. I personally would put some of the another countries on its place but that comment impressed me very much). Of course that my taste counts too.

Let me to comment that I believe that countries like Palestine, Siria, Turkey, Argelia and other Arabian countries may have extremely beautiful women, but since I have seen practically nothing from there I can't confirm.

Some comments:

Venezuela: IMHO is the best country of the world if we are speaking of women. I live here but, as I said in some old thread, I don't feel myself Venezuelan because my fathers are from Madeira, Portugal (so I am not speaking about "my country" and I am not doing propaganda by putting Venezuela on the first place). No matter race, I have seen so beautiful women here, black, white, Asian, from Arab countries that I frankly believe that Venezuela is the best country of the world on this matter. If I move in the future to another country the absence of beautiful women at the level of my Venezuelan dose will hurt me

Czech Republic: the true revelation for me, thanks to magazines like Perfect 10.

United States of America: The United States is the opposite thing, sorry for saying it. But see: I am friend of around 4 persons that have traveled to the United States on a variable intensity (I mean: two have gone there frequently because they have/had family/work there, another has an American
    son-in-law and one traveled there once as a tourist) and all of them have told me that in the United States is very, very difficult to find really beautiful girls on public places like in other countries. You can find some beautiful faces but a girl with a beauty face and body is practically very very hard (one friend, the tourist, told me: "You know? I found a group of 3 girls that looked attractive but when I get near to them, can you guess from where was their accent? Colombia. Those 3 girls were almost the only interesting girls I found there." in around one month of travel). I know that there are beautiful girls on the USA but on the streets, cinemas and other public places you can't find the same quantity of beautiful girls as in another countries.

Of course that in any country, I think, you can find unique and extremely beautiful girls, so a girl from, for example, Ukraine can blind me for some time and made me to forget the others...

Do you have your own list?

Edit: I corrected the list (to add Brazil). The old list was:

1. Venezuela
    2. Sweden
    3. Czech Republic
    4. Lebanon
    5. Costa Rica
    Last edited by jmcc; 07-24-2007 at 10:19 AM.

j7wild Guest
    Italia!!

Credits
    You're way off ! Finnish women are the best

Credits
    1:Czech Republic
    2:Czech Republic
    3:Czech Republic

I´m almost afraid to move out of my room coz once i do so, I cant let my eyes of that beauty that can be seen outside ..... you have no idea how MANY beautiful women are in czech republic. on every ugly woman there´s ten gorgeous. I aint gonna compare it to another countries (so far was only in spain, italy, germany, austria, croacia and pretty much saw all countries of southern europe...), coz I´ve never seen so many pretty women in any of these. I just am glad I live here, its incredible.
    Anyhoo I guess everyones country is to be on the first place .... but I tell you, Czech republic is heaven Not to mention that all those tourists who visit Prague are only the beautiful ones .... really (not coutning those that are ... well, old)
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    Latin Women....ughhh

Northern European Women

Sweden
    Finland
    Norway
    England
    Denmark

Credits
    let me get this right... you are basing your opinion of american women based off of your friends who have visited here in the past, but you yourself have never been to this country...? right ...?? that makes sense....

personally, i find most european women rather unkept. sure, they look good with their clothes on but once they come off ... ewww. too much hair for my tastes. yes, there are exceptions to that rule but not many. and not on the beaches ...
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Where are the polish woman?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by red bear View Post
    let me get this right... you are basing your opinion of american women based off of your friends who have visited here in the past, but you yourself have never been to this country...? right ...?? that makes sense....

personally, i find most european women rather unkept. sure, they look good with their clothes on but once they come off ... ewww. too much hair for my tastes. yes, there are exceptions to that rule but not many. and not on the beaches ...
    sound like if you were in ukraine and seen beach pics from 60´s

Credits
    No Brazil or Cuba?
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    anyone from south america

Planning a trip there soon. Heres my plan.
    During the night, I will sin!
    During the day, I will repent!

/!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by st39.6 View Post
    sound like if you were in ukraine and seen beach pics from 60´s
    no, southern france in the early 90s. germany too ....

goonie goo goo .....

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithrandir01 View Post
    Where are the polish woman?
    in german brothels.

i'd say croatia has lots of nice looking ladies.

Credits

Post More on beautiful women...

Quote Originally Posted by red bear View Post

Sorry but I believe in my friends. We have talked a lot together and I know they know of what they are speaking. But yes, I need to travel and experience the world by myself. It can modify my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by wirm View Post
    No Brazil or Cuba?
    Yes wirm, tonight I remembered Brazil and I found myself as an idiot. Brazil is number 4 on my list, so (the old list):

1. Venezuela
    2. Sweden
    3. Czech Republic
    4. Lebanon
    5. Costa Rica

And the new one:

1. Venezuela
    2. Sweden
    3. Czech Republic
    4. Brazil
    5. Lebanon

(First post corrected).

About Cuba I don't have experience but I know that a friend of mine found a Cuban beauty on an airport on New York or Miami and that was the most beautiful woman seen on that travel

Quote Originally Posted by sex maniac View Post
    ...i'd say croatia has lots of nice looking ladies.
    Let me to say that at least one of this country (Venezuela) misses have a father (or mother) from Croatia, I think: Milka Yelisava Chulina Urbanich (I can't find now confirmation on this and no images, sorry ).

Quote Originally Posted by st39.6 View Post
    ...Anyhoo I guess everyones country is to be on the first place...
    Let me to quote Wikipedia:

...Venezuela has accumulated more international titles than any other country, including four Miss Universe winners, five Miss World winners, and five Miss International winners.
    And:

Some delegates in the pageant have been able to use their training to achieve success in other national pageants. Natascha Börger became the first Venezuelan to switch countries, when she won the Miss Deutschland title in 2002 afer placing 14th at Miss Venezuela 2000. She went on to place sixth at Miss Universe 2002 behind Miss Venezuela Cynthia Lander. In 2006, Francys Sudnicka, who placed in the top 10 representing Trujillo in Miss Venezuela 2003, won the Miss Poland Universe title. She represented Poland at Miss Universe 2006.

Three Venezuelans who have won the Miss Italia nel Mondo (Miss Italy in the World) pageant placed in the final five of Miss Venezuela: Barbara Clara (Miss Amazonas 2004) Valentina Patruno (Miss Miranda 2003) and Silvana Santaella (Miss Península de Paraguaná 2003).

Other countries such as Colombia, Philippines, and Brazil have sent their titleholders to be trained by Osmel Souza and the Venezuela pageant organization. In 2003, Amelia Vega of the Dominican Republic received training from them before going on to win the Miss Universe pageant; Mariangel Ruiz, Miss Venezuela 2002 placed second behind her. The result was a ban from Venevision executives on the training of any foreign contestants. Nevertheless, designers of the Miss Venezuela pageant have provided support to other countries, including the new Miss Latvia Universe pageant which is run by Venezuelans (Latvia's first entry in the pageant was a top 10 finalist).

In recent years the pageant organization has begun to "import" expatriates who have been working as international models. Miami has produced Valentina Patruno (Miss World Venezuela 2003), Andrea Gomez (Miss International Venezuela 2004), Monica Spear (Miss Venezuela 2004), and Ileana Jimenez (Miss Portuguesa 2005).

Francys Sudnicka, Miss Trujillo (Venezuela) 2003 and Miss Poland 2005 (source)

I tried to make my list objective but maybe I could not get success on that

Quote Originally Posted by DeathRay View Post
    You're way off ! Finnish women are the best
    I thing I need to investigate

And yes j7wild, there are beautiful women on Italia but I have not too much knowledge on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey View Post
    ...Northern European Women ...
    Yes, I like women of Northern Europe too, that's why Sweden is on 2nd place on my list. I agree on Norway and Denmark but Finland and England I need to investigate

Please, check the girl from Costa Rica on the next image:

(source)

j7wild Guest
    damn you JMCC for those 2 pictures;

now you are tempting me to run away to Poland and South America!!

Credits
    ask her 2+2= she answer, peace. haha (sandra bullock i miss you) haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast