Thanks Thanks:  0
    j7wild Guest

Question I have no words to describe this !!

What is going on here?

Credits
    Time to educate the uneducated!

They are Israel Defence Force Reserve girls (IDF). I'm pretty sure the U.S. has exactly the same thing... just with uglier ppl
    Here are more pics
    http://israelmilitary.net/showthread.php?t=13
    & n description of what they do
    http://www.emblema.net/reportage_Isr...e-soldiers.htm
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

j7wild Guest
    Wow almost everyone of them are HOT and Cute!!

Do they only recruit the good looking ones?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Kn'thrak View Post
    Time to educate the uneducated!

They are Israel Defence Force Reserve girls (IDF). I'm pretty sure the U.S. has exactly the same thing... just with uglier ppl
    Here are more pics
    http://israelmilitary.net/showthread.php?t=13
    & n description of what they do
    http://www.emblema.net/reportage_Isr...e-soldiers.htm

She has mascara and lipstick! (o_O) *camouflage*
    Are they "real" soldiers??!? I mean, really...
    *´¨)
    ¸.~´¸.~*´¨) ¸.~*¨)
    (¸.~´ (¸.~´ `(•.°)~
    My Listology profile

Credits
    seeing all those pictures the israeli army looks like a summercamp and a complete joke to me.
    I'm a mog, half man, half dog, I am my own best friend.

j7wild Guest

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    seeing all those pictures the israeli army looks like a summercamp and a complete joke to me.
    oooh I love Summer Camp!!

Is it Coed?

Credits
    I am the only one who thinks there is something severely wrong with training women to kill people?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    I am the only one who thinks there is something severely wrong with training women to kill people?

I am the only one who thinks there is something severely wrong with training people to kill people?

Man... women r just as capable in doing anything what men can. The only difference is that they go to the bathroom different. Any army that has women in their force is a in my book. That tells u right away women have more equal rights n r respected more than other cultures n plus... thats an instant double in numbers of the military if women r included. Women r just over 50% of population so not just add that figure to the military 2. Explains y Russia n China have such a massive army personel compared U.S.

Credits
    I see any army that dosent have female fighters as an insult to females.

Its saying, your equal to me, but we have to protect you from yourself, so you arent allowed to join the army.
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan

Credits
    I am absolutely opposed to women in combat roles exactly because I respect women. It's not that I don't think they can do it, I don't want them to do it. I was raised to believe that men should always protect women because they're more important than men.

What you're talking about is taking a gender who is supposed to be loving and wise and turning it into the detached and violent creature that a soldier is taught to be.

I completely disagree with the above posts, I think an army with women on the front lines is weak and at risk. There are tough decisions on the battlefield and a commander might needlessly risk other people's lives to save a female soldier. Case and point in the total feminist policy ****up that was Jessica Lynch.

Women are NOT equal to men because we're two separate genders. We have different ways of thinking, we have different priorities, we have different character traits. This has nothing to do with "ability" but rather with how we're genetically wired. This feminist crap is ruining the world by creating situations where women abandon their infants for careers and leave men (who are not fit to be "mothers") to raise very little children.

I don't see any gender equality in professions such as asbestos removal and coal mining, I wonder why that is?

Credits
    gender equality in dagerous professions is not there cose isn't it that women can get more sick than men considering their body make up? Tho I've never heard of a woman being turned away from a dangerous job that requires the same equipment as men.