Credits
    clip is not available in my area :'(

Credits

Credits
    AOL/Moviefone Quicktime trailer direct links:
    low-res (12.6MB): http://pdl.stream.aol.com/aol/us/mov..._01_700_dl.mov
    hi-res (27MB): http://pdl.stream.aol.com/aol/us/mov...01_1500_dl.mov

HD links: see post above

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    Please tell me that this is only a very bad nightmare!!!

Credits
    Theatre went nuts went this played. I personally can't wait to see it!
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits
    Why nightmare? This could be fun...it's good to see my old cartoons getting a movie time

Credits
    I was fine with the trailer, until the poop incident! Other than that, yeah I will admit that the movie looks interesting.

Credits
    you have just got to be joking....
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

for all you newbs, use the SEARCH function ... it works.

Credits
    hahaah the poop incident... yucky...but the chipmunks are so cute man...

Credits
    Looks good, I don't know why people are beefing about it. It kinda brought back a little bit of nostalgia from our childhood. I also like that live action Garfield with Bill Murray doing the voice too. I'm just a sucka for old stuff.

Credits
    why are people beefing about it? coz its a crap? coz its the most f....ed up thing since second Garfield? Coz it just looks soooo stupid?
    I stand with red bear. Btw JP wrote a blog about it...and he thinks pretty much the same, just aint that offensive
    Cmon, you are grown-ups, arent you??!! Besides that teaser is pretty retarded.
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    Quicktime HD teaser from Yahoo:
    480p (25.7MB) http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplayli...&sdm=web&pt=rd
    720p (66.8MB) http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplayli...&sdm=web&pt=rd
    1080p (98.5MB) http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplayli...&sdm=web&pt=rd

Quote Originally Posted by st39.6 View Post
    ... its the most f....ed up thing since second Garfield? Coz it just looks soooo stupid?
    I stand with red bear. Btw JP wrote a blog about it...and he thinks pretty much the same, just aint that offensive ...
    I bid to differ.

To my understanding the Garfield movies (and, based on the teaser, Alvin and the Chipmunks) are more family and kids oriented rather than a faithful adaptation of the comic strip/TV series. True to the eyes of internet fanboys the movies may not look impressive, or that certain parts of the movie, if not the entire movies, are silly - the supposely poop joke in the Chipmunks teaser, Garfield and Odie dancing together in Garfield 1 etc. One may dislike a movie because one happens to be not the targeted audience or the movie doesn't meet one's expectation, or because some scenes give one goosebumps. Saying the movie is stupid or f....ed up because of that, though, is like judging a book by the cover, completely disregarding any merits the movie has, IMO.

By that rationale someone can say Transformers is f....ed up because Megatrons doesn't transform into a pistol or the main human characters aren't oilrag workers named Spike and Sparkplug, or all the Harry Potter films are f....ed up as well cos lots of subplots in the books were cut out because of time. Does that automatically make the films totally unworthy of viewing?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by st39.6 View Post
    coz its a crap? coz its the most f....ed up thing since second Garfield?
    Most of everything from the 80's are just dump stupid fun. It's what made it cool to watch no matter how it was presented. Of course nothing matches up to the original source.

Credits
    Hmm nicely said editman.That's what I thought as well. Garfield and the upcoming Alvin do indeed look kinda corny and crappy but they are still fun movies for the family. Entertaining enough for a single watch I feel. They ain't the best but ain't sucky as well. Personally, I'll be watching Alvin for the sake of nostalgia...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast