Thanks Thanks:  0
    j7wild Guest

Exclamation Get your motor runnin' Head out on the Highway (VERY NSFW!!)

"Witnesses say the motorcyclist was going faster than 100 miles per hour when he crashed into the back of a semi truck between 81st and 91st Street at about one o'clock Tuesday morning.

Investigators say evidence shows the motorcyclist was going about 120 miles per hour at the time of the impact. It took the truck driver more than a quarter of a mile to come to a stop. When he did, he stepped out of his rig and found the motorcyclist dead at the back of the truck.

"The truck driver was not hurt," says Captain Matt Kirkland. "He said that the impact was so strong that he thought he was hit from behind by another truck."

Officers said there was no indication that drugs or alcohol played a factor in the accident."
    da-a-a-a-m-n-n !!

in all my 25 years of driving, I have yet to see a single motorcyclist riding a motorcycle with complete respect to traffic laws and courtesy to their fellow automobile drivers on the road

they are always speeding, darting in and out of lanes and when traffic is stopped, they move ahead to the front of the line by turning the space between the cars into their own lane

Motorcycles should be banned, period!!

did a google news search just now using the key word "motorcyclist" and this is what came up:

http://news.google.com/news?sourceid...nG=Search+News

it looks to me more than 2/3 of the motorcyclists in the articles of this google search either died or injured themselves at their own stupidity (except for a couple)

Credits
    hmm, think on behalf of myself and the other motorcyclists round here, we could quite easily say that in the time we've been on the road....it's generally the car driver who we have to watch out for.