Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Credits
    645 posts.

Credits
    Today is friday. Tomorrow is saturday.

Credits
    I lost 8.000.000 points on the Pirates 3 BOP.

Credits
    But I won 6.000.000 points on the Shrek3 BOP. A week earlier.

Credits
    I want more points.

Credits
    650 posts. Enough for today. Here it rains.

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by st39.6 View Post
    Actually I did and I used even worse words. She hasnt talked with me since then (its like a week ....). She´s way too mean to realize her own mistakes, its easier to put them on someone else. So of course the non-workin relationship is my and my father´s in law mistake. Hahaha, man, you should hear her dumb arguments, she acts like 14 year old girl. She´s been out of her mind last two years, but that crap that comes out of her mouth lately is just unbarable .... even worse when I hear it in another form for thirth time....
    I'm really sorry.

My friend. Maybe this is the moment, when you must start living on your own?

Credits
    nope, thats not it. still not making enough money to do so. need few more years unfortunately
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    oh you don't need to be making a lot of money to get your own place.

I was barely 18 (1983) and 2 months out of High School when I told my Dad where he can stick his dumb rules.

I was making $3.35 per hour working at a movie theater selling popcorn and cleaning auditoriums between shows.

I worked about 55 hours a week which gave me some nice overtime and I didn't have to pay to see the new movies.

My first apartment was $165 a month (a brand new 1 bedroom 1 bath), I only had a mattress, a tv and a small folding table and a lawn chair.

I had an old car and back then, you were not required to have any insurance at all (not like now, if you don't have basic liability insurance on a vehicle you get a ticket) so I drove around with no insurance.

I could take a girl out to dinner for $20 and my monthly electricity bill was about $30.

I was living the good life!!

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    st39.6... j7wild have right. You don't need big money.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Haazhel_Thorn View Post
    Salma Hayek becomes mother of a girl.
    Yes, you are right

Credits

Unhappy My father

Quote Originally Posted by st39.6 View Post
    Just checking in .... wanna hear some news? My parents are getting divorced. This is third divorce I´m being put thru and I seriously HATE my mother for that. I liked my father in law
    seriously, who´s suppossed to take all that sh!t? MUM YOU SUCK!
    Oh! Sorry, st39.6. When I read this quoted by Mithrandir, I believed you were speaking about your girlfriend. Sorry, sure it's a difficult moment. I don't know what to say

My father died on March of past year. Didn't say nothing here because I don't like too much to speak about private life. I still don't like to do that on the internet, even with people. The relationship between him and my mother and me always was difficult, but almost ever it was my father's fault. On the other hand, the discussion atmosphere was always present. My mother never tried to divorce him but maybe we would be better if she divorced him.

I never would accuse someone about their problems (I am speaking about my fathers). I don't know about your case, but three divorces sound a bit hard. Are you in contact with your father? What he thinks? Can't you go to live with him? Can be your mother alone? It is hard to say something knowing nothing, the only thing I can say is that three divorces is a thing that sounds bad...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post

I was barely 18 (1983)
    1983 is not 2007.
    Today you need more money.

Credits
    That is sad.

Maybe your mother need some help. Maybe you should talk to your mother in peace and with friendly words.
    I tried that way too. Not working at all

Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post

I was barely 18 (1983) and 2 months out of High School when I told my Dad where he can stick his dumb rules.

I was making $3.35 per hour working at a movie theater selling popcorn and cleaning auditoriums between shows.

I worked about 55 hours a week which gave me some nice overtime and I didn't have to pay to see the new movies.

My first apartment was $165 a month (a brand new 1 bedroom 1 bath), I only had a mattress, a tv and a small folding table and a lawn chair.

I had an old car and back then, you were not required to have any insurance at all (not like now, if you don't have basic liability insurance on a vehicle you get a ticket) so I drove around with no insurance.

I could take a girl out to dinner for $20 and my monthly electricity bill was about $30.

I was living the good life!!

sounds good, but its just not that easy nowadays. Its almost impossible to find an apartment in Prague now. I can tell - my father tried and failed, my stepfather is looking for one for two months now ...
    and even if you find one - the cheapest cost around 5000kc/month, count in water and electricity. I´m buying a car in few days and I´m gonna have to pay for gas and insurance (which is 15000 kc/year). My school costs 40000/year. If I have a good month, I make 4-7000 on my own. I still have to go to school, which you obviously didnt. Czech schools arent that easy, you can leave after high school, but you´re nothing without college ...
    I simply cant do that on my own.

Quote Originally Posted by jmcc View Post
    Oh! Sorry, st39.6. When I read this quoted by Mithrandir, I believed you were speaking about your girlfriend. Sorry, sure it's a difficult moment. I don't know what to say

My father died on March of past year. Didn't say nothing here because I don't like too much to speak about private life. I still don't like to do that on the internet, even with people. The relationship between him and my mother and me always was difficult, but almost ever it was my father's fault. On the other hand, the discussion atmosphere was always present. My mother never tried to divorce him but maybe we would be better if she divorced him.

I never would accuse someone about their problems (I am speaking about my fathers). I don't know about your case, but three divorces sound a bit hard. Are you in contact with your father? What he thinks? Can't you go to live with him? Can be your mother alone? It is hard to say something knowing nothing, the only thing I can say is that three divorces is a thing that sounds bad...

yea, three divorces is just too much. i´m sorry for your loss and thanks for explaining yourself.
    i on the other hand find it much easier to talk about personal problems with strangers more than with people i know well.
    my father doesnt know yet, but he would think the same i do. my stepfather is literaly speechles. he just found out, that after few years, he has no clue what kind of f ... ed up person my mum is

1983 is not 2007.
    Today you need more money.
    yup

Credits
    I´m going to bet on that Blade Runner collection ... noone can beat me

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast