Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Chronicles of Riddick to be trilogy after all?

source: davidtwohy.com

Okay, okay, now on to the really important stuff like "What the f*ck is happening with RIDDICK?" Yes, I get your emails demanding another movie; yes, I keep bumping into you guys in airports and at conventions and I take your pleas to heart. All I can say now is "We're talking about it." The DVD numbers were really good – we know that, and some potential financiers know that. But if another movie surfaces, it probably won't be a Universal movie and probably will be an independent movie. Which means we'll have to make it for substantially less than the last installment. But that's okay. PITCH BLACK was $22 million all in. Maybe it's time to go back to our roots – as we go on to The UnderVerse
    That would be really great. I didnt really love the second one, but the first pic was just great. If they make the third one same way, its gonna rock!!
    Vin Diesels best role
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    with you st39.6!

It would be great to see Riddick once again in some low-budget movie like "Pitch Black".

Credits
    that really need to do this ... Riddick was the quintessential anti-hero. there are just not enough movies like that...
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Snake Plissken of our times