Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Credits
    Apparently the series premiere is already online. Why? I do not know.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/34855/knig...mor#s-p1-so-i0

While the car is a vast improvement over the tv movie KITT,I still have probs with the transformation process. So far I am liking the story arc which concerns digging into Mike's past. If they do this right it may actually be pretty good.

Credits
    I don't mind some small transformations (heck, the original KITT did that in the fourth season), but I think they are taking it to an extreme. The new KITT changing into "attack mode" is OK, but changing into a pickup truck seems a bit much, and is more like watching Transformers.

I just got the feeling that we were missing something. It almost feels like this is really episode three, and they skipped over episodes one and two (or this is episode four, with the February movie being episode 1 and they skipped episodes two and three).

I had a lot of questions that were unanswered, such as where did this huge support team and bunker come from? Didn't the one guy build the new KITT essentially in his garage?
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by corfy View Post
    but I think they are taking it to an extreme. The new KITT changing into "attack mode" is OK, but changing into a pickup truck seems a bit much, and is more like watching Transformers.
    That is pretty much how I felt. Plus I thought the transformations were a bit clunky. It it was a bit more smooth like the original Viper was it would be great.

I had a lot of questions that were unanswered, such as where did this huge support team and bunker come from? Didn't the one guy build the new KITT essentially in his garage?
    If you remember at the end of the tv movie back in Feb,he said he was restarting the foundation. So that would be where the team came from. They said (I believe) that the FBI was picking up the tab for funds to get it working .The bunker is probably some isolated underground area under the hanger,where they probably keep the cargo plane ready for transport.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123