Thanks Thanks:  0
    Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits

Talking The Tale of the Body Thief - Lestat will return! Cruise too...

Interview with a Vampire is one of my favourites movies. And Tom is very good as Lestat. So... This news is just great!

I received what could be one of the best (unconfirmed) scoops ever from a B-D reader who'd like to be called 'King of Kong', "I work at --- and have it on good authority that United Artists is in talks to nab the rights to Anne Rice's The Tale of the Body Thief. There's speculation on my behalf, but UA = Tom Cruise, right? Might we be seeing Tom Cruise back as the Vampire Lestat? That would be pretty good stuff." I think his speculation fits my immediate thoughts, how cool would this be? What do you guys think, are we ready for another Lestat movie?
    source and more here

Credits
    OH this would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!

"Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard me rapping, Right?"

Credits
    I think he was better than Stuart, but is he a little bit too old to play Lestat?
    *´¨)
    ¸.~´¸.~*´¨) ¸.~*¨)
    (¸.~´ (¸.~´ `(•.°)~
    My Listology profile

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Oh Nance, this is nothing for modern make-up :-)

Credits
    ok... im going to go into my corner and just silently puke my guts up thru my nose.

you have got to be kidding me...? the books were good, sure. but both movies blew dead dog. Cruise was the wrong choice for Lestat. everyone who has read Rice knows she wrote the part for Rutger Hauer (think back to Blade Runner Rutger - not modern Rutger). Cruise falls far from this idea. Though, Pitt was good, as usual. But wtf is a Spaniard doing as a young French man ?? Antonia Banderas is a good actor, but not for this role.

im not even going to talk about 'queen of the stupid' either....

sorry if im acting like a fan boy, because im really not, but this movie did nothing but disappoint me. Vampire movies are so over done... move on and get a new genre.
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson