Thanks Thanks:  0
    Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits

Night at the Museum II: Escape from the Smithsonian (2009)

Night at the Museum II: Escape from the Smithsonian.

Release date: 5/22/09

Credits
    Didn't they cover this is the first one? Sometimes you just need to NOT make sequals...

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    $573,624,841 just in cinemas around the world. This number is called "must make sequel" :-)

Credits
    http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=42347

Hank Azaria, who will play "a fictional Egyptian pharaoh that comes to life" in Night at the Museum 2: Escape From the Smithsonian, talked more about the cast to MTV.

"I'm the villain in the movie and have all sorts of nasty plans for modern society and poor Ben Stiller gets caught in the middle of it," says Azaria.

The actor added that Amy Adams (Enchanted) will be playing Amelia Earhart and that many of the original cast are set to return. "Owen [Wilson] is coming back and so is Steve Coogan and Ricky Gervais. And there's other fun folks too who haven't officially signed on yet playing historical figures," he teased.