Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits

Arrow I Am Legend - Box Office MASSIVE ATTACK!!!

Predictions were 45, maybe 50, no more than $55 M...

...and...

then comes friday, first day of release...

$28,350,000

BTW. Alvin & the Chipmunks opening is great too - estimate $13,250,000.

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Box Office Mojo estimate is even better: $29,500,000

Credits
    Weekend estimate: $76,535,000

Alvin and the Chipmunks result is great too - $45,000,000

Credits
    I can see how. Both 7 PM showings for these two movies were sold out on Friday at the theatre I attended and there was also a line already forming for the 9:30 PM shows as we came out.

Credits
    I don't have time to see it in the next two weeks but as a fan of the book I think I'll be disappointed. There's just so many things changed from the book that I saw in the trailer that I don't think it can be great. It might be a good movie though.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    I don't have time to see it in the next two weeks but as a fan of the book I think I'll be disappointed. There's just so many things changed from the book that I saw in the trailer that I don't think it can be great. It might be a good movie though.
    I have the same feelings Jake. It will be entertainment, but nothing else. Reviews are not so good, and the most important plot spoilers are in trailer. And of course PG-13 for sci-fi horror doesn't sound good. But I'll watch it soon.

Credits
    1st weekend international (just 8 countreis in Asia including Japan and South Korea) - around $20 M. Very good result.

Credits
    I just saw it today and damn was i bored if i had been watching it at home i would have used the fast forward botton on my remote about 5-7 times to skip the boring parts... Imo its a total waist of film..

Fed7haS
    She's just too pretty for Hollywood. I don't know, put her in a glass box and display her at the Metropolitan Museum of Art or something. - Jake on the topic of Scarlett Johansson.

Credits
    it was a decent film... the only thing that makes me feel that it was a bad film was da fact that i kind of expected more from the film... but ultimately even tho it had its boring bits. the film was ok......

j7wild Guest

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by aS!Dz View Post
    it was a decent film... the only thing that makes me feel that it was a bad film was da fact that i kind of expected more from the film... but ultimately even tho it had its boring bits. the film was ok......
    I agree; I expected more and I didn't like the ending - too formulaic!!

plus let's talk about the plot holes...

Credits
    The movie lost my attention more then ounce so i might have missed somthing.. but i dident get the trap that cought will smith? The girl and the boy dident do it.. the Monsters/vampires dident have the interlect for somthing like that.. so who did it? did he make it him self and then forget about it? wtf happend there??!??!?!?!

Fed7haS

Credits
    yeah he forgot.. but rather den him forgetting it was more to do with the fact that his head jus wasnt straight... he was starting to get a bit crazy...

Credits
    Wrong, the leader of the dark-seekers copied his trap he used to capture the female dark-seeker and used Fred as bait for Neville. This is also mentioned in the trivia section of imdb.
    I'm a mog, half man, half dog, I am my own best friend.

Credits
    ah ryt, fair enuff... thats pretty bad tho, cuz practically everyone i went to watch da film with thought the exact same thing that i did... dats bad storytelling for not having cleared that one up... i dont like being spoonfed every little detail, but that was needed. he could have just mentioned it in one of his video recordings or something (or was that something i missed?)

Credits
    Great legs!

Friday estimate (2nd weekend): $11,040,000

I predict just around 40% drop!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast