Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Credits

ghost ship review

hey, just checked out this movie with my girlfriend... it was awesome. we were originally gonna go see the ring, but this looked better. anyway, we had a blast. we heard some bad stuff about it, but it was actually pretty good and we had a good time. definitely worth the price.

Credits

Re: ghost ship review

Originally posted by longhorn500
    we were originally gonna go see the ring, but this looked better.
    How, exactly, could a movie from the director of Thirteen Ghosts look better than what's being praised as one of the year's best movies?
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Credits

ok...

ummm, just an opinion. no need to jump on me for it. we just thought we'd see ghost ship, ok?

and we can see the ring later too. its not like we're about to die and we can only see one of the movies

Credits

Re: Re: ghost ship review

Originally posted by blugh
    How, exactly, could a movie from the director of Thirteen Ghosts look better than what's being praised as one of the year's best movies?
    I guess you must be talking about Spirited Away. Because The Ring is nowhere near being called one of the year's best movies.
    At the center of the world there is a statue of a girl. She is standing near a well with a bucket bare and dry. I went and looked her in the eyes and she turned me into sand. This clumsy form that I despise scattered easy in her hands. And it came to rest upon a beach, with a million others there. We sat and waited for the sea to stretch out so that we could disappear into the endlessness of blue, into the horror of the truth. We are far less than we knew.

Yes, we are far less than we knew.

Credits
    i have decided that i am going to see ghost ship. it keeps looking better and scarier. i have seen the ring and i'm not gonna call it the best movie of the year. i've seen a lot of good movies this year. but the ring wuz still good and scary. but just too freakin weird for me! but as long it wuz scary and entertaining.

anyhoo... thanx for ur opinion longhorn. it made me feel better. now i really want see the movie. :butt:
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    I'm glad to hear from someone that Ghost Ship was really good. I and my boyfriend were going to go see it last night but ended up going to see something else. But today when I was online another message board that I am on I kept reading bad reviews about it and this movie is one that I really want to see.
    "Ohana means Family. Family means no one gets left behind. Or Forgotten." ~ Lilo and Stitch

Credits

hmm...

common, orange county is great lol after seeing it twice i think its one of the funiest movies =P

and ghost ship, it was pretty good, not amazing but a peice of wrothwhile entertainment

Credits

hmm...

common, orange county is great lol after seeing it twice i think its one of the funiest movies =P

and ghost ship, it was pretty good, not amazing but a peice of wrothwhile entertainment

Credits
    i loved orange county. it wuz funny as heck! jack black wuz awesome. :butt:

Credits
    Threads merged!
    Common mistake theoverpass

Welcome to Movie-List Community! Enjoy the movie discussions!
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    Haven't seen any of the movies. damn. I can't comment.
    I need to get my butt to the movies!!!:butt:

Credits
    this year.... best big movie has to be Road to Perdition...
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    They're a bit silly in my opinion but Jack Black can really sing.

Credits
    i saw ghost ship tonite and it wuz just horrible. it wuz freaky i can tell ya that. but it wuz stupid and revolting! i wouldn't recommend this movie. i give it a..... 2.5/5
    it's a good scary movie for halloween but it's not a good movie at all. too gross.

Credits

Question

Originally posted by tisoy
    this year.... best big movie has to be Road to Perdition...
    Hmm, and what is so great about Road to Perdition. But of course this is just my personal opinion. And anway drama isn't exactly my genre. I watchte this movie few hours back and IMO it's average. Nothing new and nothing so special about it. Then again, it probably will get some academy awards
    Live long and prosper
    Terraner

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast