In about 4 years, she's going to be drunk, coked out, pregnant and psychologically unstable just like Lindsay and Britney - isn't that the only place to go for young female celebrities nowadays?

Countdown to drunken, paparazzi-courting, promiscuous shopaholic behavior justified by a massive sense of entitlement: Ali Lohan is about to appear in a film. The 14 year-old younger sister of Lindsay will play a role that’s similar to the teen characters her sister was known for before she got so much publicity for making out with various men and posing naked to support the arts.

The little Lohan also has a quote that makes you rub your eyes and hope she has enough sense to give herself the guidance she surely won’t get from her mother: she says she wants to “do what [Lindsay] does”:

Ali Lohan, Lindsay’s 14-year-old sister, has begun filming her first film project, Mostly Ghostly, in Los Angeles, PEOPLE has learned exclusively.

Ali’s role shares similarities with her older sister’s character in the 2004 film Mean Girls: She’ll play “a popular high school senior” in the film, says a source.

Ali told Teen Vogue in the April issue, “I grew up watching Lindsay. It made me want to do what she does. Just the whole vibe. Being there, being on camera, or onstage.”

The film, slated for release later this year, is based on the pre-teen book series Mostly Ghostly written by R.L. Stine, which centers on an 11-year-old boy who befriends two ghosts.
I guess I shouldn’t really care about these people, but you can see the future for this girl and water bottles filled with vodka will be the least of her problems. She’s just 14, and you want to take her aside and give her some advice and a scholarship to a remote boarding school, but there’s only so much you can do. She wants to be like her older sister, but she can’t see that everyone is pointing and laughing at her sister, saying she looks and sounds like an old lady. Get emancipated from Dina, Ali, and stay away from your sister. You can carve out a meaningful life on your own terms, if only you realized how trapped you really are.