Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Credits

Lightbulb Thread about LOST ....beware of *spoilers*

again, beware of spoilers, this is for those, who saw it or are never gonna do so

Ok, I just watched 20th episode of second season of Lost and I really cant get over it....

More than fourty episodes almost nothing happens and than just boom!
    ************four deaths?*********************
    are they jokin´? even in the aircrash didnt die so many peoplele, lol
    I mean come on, I know that it always needs some cliffhanger in the end, but why did Michael kill himself? Why would he do that? Is his son dead? I know that the Other in the hedge had to be killed as an punishment, Anna Lucia, - ok, she was the "bad" one, the fat boys girlfriend - mistake /anyway WTF?/, but why did he kill himself? Did he believe that its gonna set his son free? WTF? It doesnt make sense at all...
    any ideas?
    Last edited by st39.6; 05-09-2006 at 10:23 AM. Reason: t
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    He didn't kill himself. He shot himself in the arm. So that it looked like "Henry" escaped and killed Ana Lucia and the crazy lady.
    http://web.sm3thegame.com/media/2502/2863/9999999/BannerPassContest1.gif

Credits
    hmmm. Thats good point!

If so - than what was his reason? Will he get his son back, or what? Coz we all know, he wont. Is he one of The Others now? Did they convince him to their ideology? I still dont see any good reason. I just dont

Credits
    there is some new interview with producers about next four episodes and third season. There are some little spoilers, but nothing that could destroy your surprise. <a href="http://www.tvguide.com/News/Ausiello/AskAusiello/">Check it out</a> Its VERY INTERESTING

Credits
    I'm going to watch it tonight.

Credits
    First of all.... 2 people are dead.
    Anna Lucia and the the blonde (and some think the blonde might not be dead at all)
    Michael shot himself in the arm.
    And he never shot "henry" at all.
    Henry will escape, Michael will stay, wounded, and say that Henry killed the other two and got away.

My theory is that Michael has made a deal with the Others to get his son back. Hence his story about them not being armed and living in tents / etc.
    He's setting them up for an ambush.
    Michael doesn't care what happens to the other survivors... all he wants is his son back.

Credits
    well I think blonde might not be dead, she has to have some story point in a Hurley part
    but agree with JPBs Michael theory, it fits scary well

Credits
    Yeah, the blonde probably isn't dead. She has too many unfinished threads going on with her for it to just be dropped. Ana Lucia made a good arc, though.

Credits
    Can we finally get some damn shooting in this series.

I watch it regularly but it's pissing me off that A) nobody seems to talk about some very obvious things and B) they're just going about their usual day without any defenses or anything

now I understand it's just a show and all that, but great shows build on credibility not on shock value. Gilligan's Island is currenlty more realistic than Lost.

Grab those guns, go kick some ***.

My theory (and everyone has one now) is that it's just a huge human psychology experiment (ie the Dharma initiative) and that the others are just survivors of some other disaster who have been there long enough to not deal with the bullshit that "our" side deals with. Locke IMO is the most interesting character. Never know what's gonna happen next.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Pierre Bazinet
    ... My theory is that Michael has made a deal with the Others to get his son back. Hence his story about them not being armed and living in tents / etc.
    He's setting them up for an ambush.
    Michael doesn't care what happens to the other survivors... all he wants is his son back.
    I agree with you, I think your theory is correct. The only thing I'm not so sure about is whether Michael will let "Henry" go free or kill him too...

Quote Originally Posted by Jake
    I watch it regularly but it's pissing me off that A) nobody seems to talk about some very obvious things...
    That's the only thing that I don't like in this show. So many strange things have happend on the island, but they never sit down and talk about them.

BTW, here's a scan from Entertainment Weekly, showing the map that Locke saw:

http://uploads.zcultfm.com/user_uplo...a/lost_map.jpg

Credits
    Locke is definately the most interesting character. His flashback episodes are some of my favorites.

Credits
    Yeah Locke is my best too. I like his flashbacks and now, when hes the one the others want coz hes the good one, it makes it even more interesting.

About the map, it looks pretty interesting, I am really lookin forward for the episode called "?", which the producers announced and which as it seems will be an answer to all this stuff.
    I like the point of the magazine, that "it could have something common with animal adaptability", thats why men are here and thats why new ones were put on the island coz the old one (the others) were just goin crazy or just adapted and a new sample is needed or stg like that.
    It really could have something common with magnetic fields (the white bears attracted by similiar magnetic field as the one on south pole and so on...I´ve read some LOST theory bout that)

ooo, I really cant wait

Credits
    Isn't "?" on tomorrow? Or am I getting my titles wrong?

Credits
    lol, it is
    I am not sure about release dates of episodes, I get it about three days after airing, so didnt check it and just read bout this episode in that producers interview

Credits
    so, did you get the answers? I am still waitin for the "?" episode, I just wanna know if its worth
    btw this week the official making of second series has finished
    third season will start makin in two-four months

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast