Thanks Thanks:  21
    Credits

Choke (Sam Rockwell, Anjelica Huston, Clark Gregg, Kelly Macdonald, Heather Burns)

The Film

Victor Mancini (Sam Rockwell) is a sex-addicted med-school dropout who keeps his increasingly deranged mother, Ida (Anjelica Huston), in an expensive private medical hospital by working days as a historical reenactor at a Colonial Williamsburg theme park. At night Victor runs a scam by deliberately choking in upscale restaurants to form parasitic relationships with the wealthy patrons who "save" him. When, in a rare lucid movement, Ida reveals that she has withheld the shocking truth of his father's identity, Victor enlists the aid of his best friend, Denny (Brad William Henke) and his mother's beautiful attending physician, Dr. Paige Marshall (Kelly Macdonald), to solve the mystery before the truth of his possibly divine parentage is lost forever.

The Official Site

None at this Time

IMDB

Choke

Trailer(s)

QT Trailer HD720 (78.8 Mb)

Note: Other formats and sizes available HERE, but limited to USA due to copyright restrictions.
    Last edited by Jean-Pierre Bazinet; 05-27-2008 at 09:47 PM.

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    I love the book, but this just looks like a run-of-the-mill rental to me. I like Sam Rockwell, but he doesn't seem right for the character. I like that the scenes in this trailer look a little more polished than what was originally presented in a sneak peek somewhere.

Anyone else find the digital bra in the first scene REALLY distracting?
    http://web.sm3thegame.com/media/2502/2863/9999999/BannerPassContest1.gif

Credits
    I'ver read every Chuck Palahniuk novel so far and I have to say that it takes a genius screenwriter to not screw it up. Jim Uhls brilliantly adapted Fight Club and I'm disappointed that they didn't hire him to do it again. The thing is though that Choke is a very difficult storyline (perhaps even more so than Fight Club) and clearly Rockwell and Henke are no Norton and Pitt in the actor abilities department. THAT and the fact that Fincher isn't directing means that this movie should have very little in common with Fight Club.

We'll see I guess, I'm not really getting my hopes up.

Credits

Red Band Trailer

Fresh Off the Press, Red Band Trailer

FLV Red Band Trailer (12.8Mb)
    Last edited by jacques1400; 09-23-2008 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Replaced Dead Link

Credits
    Saw this at the State Theatre at the Sydney Film Festival a couple months back. It is an outstanding adaptation. I'm a Palahniuk fan and was pleasantly surprised with this one. You won't be disappointed.

Credits
    Yahoo HD Encodes of Trailer

QT Trailer HD 480p (44.8Mb)
    QT Trailer HD 720p (102.4Mb)
    QT Trailer HD 1080p (151.9Mb)

Last edited by jacques1400; 09-02-2008 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Added File Sizes

Credits
    IGN Quicktime version of red band trailer (67.2MB) (N.B.: not the exact same as the FLv Red Band trailer posted above. Difference around 0:51-0:54):
    http://moviesmovies.ign.com/movies/v...qthighwide.mov
    Last edited by editman; 09-18-2008 at 04:25 PM.

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by jacques1400 View Post
    Fresh Off the Press, Red Band Trailer

FLV Red Band Trailer (12.8Mb)
    This link is dead.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by psreloaded View Post
    This link is dead.
    Alternate Link added to post, you can also get a better quality encode above in post above