Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Die Another Day Trailer *new

this looks like a TV spot but IMO the best trailer for the movie.. only has the 007 music theme =) .. .but it also gives too much away in terms of scenes...

http://www.filmweb.pl/,aa=8681,newsday.xml

Quick Time (.mov) 4,6 MB
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits

Talking

Yeah, I think that all the trailers Give away the story. But it's a bond, so you know how it's going to end.

Credits
    Originally posted by Movie Wizard
    Yeah, I think that all the trailers Give away the story. But it's a bond, so you know how it's going to end.
    not all trailers
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    at least they don't show Madonna ...

Credits
    Is that a trailer? That looks like a TV spot to me. You know...like something they'd play during the Superbowl or something. I'm sure MGM wouldn't mind spending a little more $$$ for marketing DAD. They need people to go see it, since they got hit hard recently with their other releases.

I think my fav. out of all the trailers so far is the Second Teaser Trailer. That one was good length, had decent clips, and also had Bond speaking "So you've lived to Die Another Day", which I think is all the most important in marketing the film. I'm sure non-Bond fans just laugh off the title, but that sequence in the teaser surely does make it work.

Second best comes the full trailer that was released a few weeks back. I think they showed a little bit too much then they needed too, and they DEFINETELY picked the wrong audio clips. I think they spoiled all the suprises that were in store for the movie.

--Dan

Credits
    Found some info on CommanderBond.net. I KNEW this was a TV spot.

The spot features only three new glimpses from the film; Jinx in the Ice Palace, Zao in Cuba and Bond in the Ice Dragster. Aside from the new footage the TV Spot is mostly a culmination of the first and second teaser trailers, with additional footage supplied from recently released TV Spots.

The TV Spot is being incorrectly regarded as a new teaser trailer. As 'MBE' points out this TV Spot has already aired on US TV during the World Series and possibly during WWF Smackdown on TNN.

--Dan