Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    j7wild Guest

Angry Going offline soon, it's been nice knowing y'all!!

Andrea asked me for a divorce today.

I am moving out into my own apt within the next 7 days and she's keeping the house and the girls; I agree to it [Andrea keeping the house] for the girls' health and safety.

So I am not going to be online that much anymore if at all at the new place!!

Having internet or not at the new place is not a priority with me right now!!

I am real emotional and upset right now; I'll try to come back later for more details!!

Credits
    Oh, j7, I'm so sorry. I realize I can't do much half the country away, but if there is anything I can do, feel free to ask.
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

Credits
    Very shocking j7wild very shocking... Some days have barely passed since you told us about your wife's pregnancy and suddenly this. I am very sorry ...

Credits
    oh crap! ... dont know what to say ... I really feel sorry for you man. Having been through three divorces in my family, I know very well how much this suck
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

j7wild Guest
    She hasn't worked for almost 1 1/2 years, right during the last 3 months of her pregnancy with the twins - I've been supporting all of us.

We do have a pre-nuptial which states she doesn't get my business since I had that for 12+ years before we got married - she wants the house and car and furniture, etc so the girls will be comfortable, I will give the titles of them to her but I don't know how she will pay for them - since monthly payments are still required on them.

I am only obligated by law to pay child support and I am not sure if child support includes the mortgage payment and car payment and credit card payments that she is an additional account holder to, etc etc

Credits
    take care. I hope see you soon here.

Credits
    But why???

j7wild Guest
    I'm talking to my friend right now and he thinks she P O I bought that expensive PC; yet she's been buying $400 pair of shoes these past 3 years and wear them only once or twice and I never said anything.

I didn't cheat on her and we have a prenup that says she don't get my stores - so my friend says she's gonna lose in court cause I'm the provider and she will end up with nothing (not even the girls) if we ever go to court.

EDIT:

I just found out shes sleeping in the guest room and not our bedroom.

She did that on her own - i didnt lock her out of the master bedroom or kick her out of it and my friend was telling me to sleep on the couch if she was in our bedroom.

the F up thing about all this is we have a baby on the way? who is going to get that? what is she thinking? my friend thinks she has a loose screw now!!

Credits
    oh my.. i am so sorry j7.

see my photos here

Credits
    That sucks. From what you are saying, the whole thing is messed up. Has she said anything like why?

j7wild Guest

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Hardkore View Post
    That sucks. From what you are saying, the whole thing is messed up. Has she said anything like why?
    she says things are not working out and she won't give me a more elaborate reason than that and I offered to go to counseling, she refused.

I didn't do anything wrong as in Cheated on Her or Beat Her, etc and her refusing to go to counseling is going to give my Divorce Attorney more ammo against her plus me being the only financial provider and having paid for everything will go against her too in term of getting custody of the girls.

Also me telling her she can stay in the house instead of going to a crappy apartment or motel or a girlfriend's of her with the girls and putting the girls (and her pregnant self) at risk in term of safety and health, etc is going to work in my favor too.

The judge is also going to look at her asking for a divorce right now while she is pregnant and is gonna question her on how is she gonna take care of the baby if the sole provider of the family is removed from the equation.

I am freezing our accounts today and I have the right to because they are in my name, she's only an additional account holder.

The bills (mortage, car payment, utilities, etc) will still get paid monthly because they are on autodraft.

Credits
    That sucks man.
    You guys definitely need to have talk --- a talk, not an argument, before things progress... there are a lot of factors to consider (that you've mentioned).
    Maybe she's just freaking because of the new pregnancy?
    Hopefully things work out.
    Good luck, and best of luck.

Credits
    That's messed up, man. My sympathies.

I'm sure everything will work out in the end though.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    That's sad news

Hopefully things will work out..don't forget to come back when everything is sorted

Credits
    This is definitely sad news. I agree with Jean-Pierre. You need to have a talk with her. I think she's definitely blowing things out of proportion if she's pissed off about you buying an expensive PC. It takes good communication to maintain a good relationship. Just go to her and tell her how you feel. If you don't want to divorce, then tell her you're willing to do anything to work things out. Apologize for getting the PC. Tell her you will not buy anything expensive without discussing it with her (even though she doesn't help out with earning money). Tell her you will do that if she does it too. If her buying expensive shoes have been bothering you, don't even keep it to yourself. Whatever's on your mind or however you're feeling, share it with your wife. She should do the same with you. But share it nicely. No yelling and stuff. I don't want to get too involved with this but it sounds to me that there's a big miscommunication thing going on with you two. Don't let it go too easily... unless you want to divorce also.
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast