Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Talking Spider-Man TV Spot Music HUNT!!!

Hey guys,

Oh boy. I'm on another TV spot music hunt again. I thought perhaps maybe I can try out here first, and see if my luck can run smooth today!

The song I am looking for was used in the Spider-Man TV Spot "Thread of Hope". It is featured on the DVD released, and is the third one featured on the top. Here is the cue that I am looking for :

What Song Is Used Here -- S-M TV Spot

It might be a bit hard to hear...so if you have the DVD, perhaps you can get a better listen from there. Any info would be greatly appreciated!
    --Dan

Credits
    yeah.. i like this music too. I heard it else where as well. In a movie infact. U know the feeling.. u know it but can't remember the title. One of those things that keeps u up
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    Originally posted by Kn'thrak
    yeah.. i like this music too. I heard it else where as well. In a movie infact. U know the feeling.. u know it but can't remember the title. One of those things that keeps u up
    I know that feeling ALL to well my friend.
    It would really help out if someone knew what this source was. Especially tomorrow. I'm in the process of finishing another trailer, and this would've been PERFECT for what I need. Although, I promised a few buddies that I'd bring out my trailer either Wed. or Thurs., so I guess my time has basically run out .

--Dan

Credits
    ok.. after a few days of rattling my brain around this tune.. i told u i heard it before and I have.

Enterprise: 1x26: Shockwave - Trailer

This is a trailer for Season 1 finale of Star Trek Enterprise series. Listen to the music. Its no help but this might help u leading to more clues RoboDan

Credits
    Hey hey!!! Thanks a lot Kn'thrak! This takes me one step closer to dominating this music source! Wahoo!

Thanks for the help friend! We're gonna win this thing yet!
    --Dan

Credits
    The cue has been located!!!!

The snippet I was looking for is actually a re-scored version of Trevor Rabins' work on the Armageddon OST. Damn...it was RIGHT under my nose, and I couldn't spot it. Argh!

For those of you that are interested...the cue is from the sixth track (Evacuation). Head on over to the 3:20 mark to hear it! Thanks again for everyone helping out on the hunt! Here's to the next one!!!
    --Dan