Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Smile The Hangover June 11

My name is Paula and I'm working on behalf of new film – The Hangover, from Old School director Todd Phillips.

The movie is set on the morning after a stag night, when the groom to be, Doug (Justin Bartha) and his three buddies (Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms and Zach Galifianakis) wake up in a trashed Las Vegas hotel, with little memory of the night before.

The film has its UK Premier on June 10th and is in cinemas from June 11th.

To promote the film, we're running a competition through our Official Hangover Movie YouTube channel . For the chance to win a trip to the set of the film - Caesers Palace in Las Vegas, just submit your craziest or funniest video to our page through the box at the top. This could be a clip of a wild night out, a strange hangover cure or anything you find amusing!

I’d love to hear your comments about the film – and let me know if you sign up to the Youtube page. We’ll also be posting up exclusive trailers, film clips and interviews over the next few weeks. To be the first to see these exclusive clips, subscribe by pressing the yellow 'subscribe' button at the top left of the page.

New subscribers will also be entered into a daily draw to win tickets to the premiere on June 10th!

Paula

Credits
    Hi Paula,

First as a new member I would like to welcome you to M-L.

I find this movie hilarious, but unfortunately the links you have provided are regionally restricted.
    Being in Canada, these pages are not accessible, which is probably also the case for some of the other countries other than the USA as well.

Secondly, I hate YouTube with a passion, so even though it might be a great promotional channel, I would prefer to see either a MySpace or Facebook alternative, or better yet, through the official site.

Just my 5 cents worth.

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    No problem viewing it here in the UK, cool trailer looks like a funny movie, guess I just missed the prize draw

Credits
    We’re delighted to announce The Hangover has gone straight to Number 1 at the UK Box Office! Thanks to all who has supported the film. Remember we’re still taking entries for the competition to win a trip to Las Vegas – so if you want to visit the location of the film get uploading your wildest videos to our YouTube page – The Hangover YouTube page

Credits
    I am going to see this tomorrow, I am so stoked!

Credits
    For those of you have seen the film you might agree that the scene with Mr Chow is one of the funniest in the film. We’ve now got a new Warner Brothers game where the aim is to fight off Mr Chow!

It’s now live on The Hangover Official Facebook page or you can go straight to http://wwws.warnerbros.co.uk/thehang...how/index.html
    Let me know how you get on!

Credits
    I don't know I seen this and didn't think it was as funny as people say, sure it has some funny parts but I didn't think it was the funnest movie I seen all year probably because I can't relate to the characters or the story being that I don't drink and can't say "yeah I had one of those nights" the movie though reminded me alot of "Dude, Where's My Car?"