Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Swamp Thing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits

Swamp Thing

anybody ever see it and the return of swamp thing lol?? saw them both over the weekend, just had to comment on how ridiculous they were....for some reason i thought the second one was a lot better though...anyone agree?

Credits
    hah both of them were terrible....the only "bright" spot was in the return of the swamp thing with heather locklear...atleast she was nice to look at....

Credits
    wow...funny that you say heather locklear...havent heard anythign about her until the other day actually....saw she has a bunch of things coming out...in the hannah montana movie and starring in a tv movie...i guess she's trying to make a statement lol

Credits
    personally, i think the first was better. sure, it was cheesy and you can see the zipper on the costume - but it is one of my favorite all time movies. the scenes in the swamp were awesome and remind me of my grandparents place in SC when i was a kid (yes, i would go out and play in the swamp). not to mention, Adrienne Barbeau had this whole "Mrs. Robinson"-thing going on when i first saw this...
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Credits
    ahha you can see the zipper, absolutely right lol.......but ya heather does have a tv movie called flirting with 40 that's coming out this weekend.... ......seems as if she's trying to take a different approach to the big screen now, well atleast way different from swamp thing lol

Credits
    fortunately, i got a chance to check out this new heather locklear movie over the weekend...didn't think it was as bad as i thought it was gonna be...i actually enjoyed it a little bit lol...what did you all think