Thanks Thanks:  113
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jbradley101 View Post
    Lol, we just got a cease and desist order from Paramount... and I don't think we're gonna follow it.

They can't even go to the decency to change "Sir or Madam" based on the obvious gender of the person who wrote the post? Are you kidding me?

In any event. While I try and see if there's any legal loophole to uploading the 1080p version directly to the site for you all to see, here's the streaming version we may or may not be forced to remove soon and our exclusive screen grabs of Megatron from the trailer...

Cheers

http://www.thecinemasource.com/blog/...ransformers-2/
    This was the "Official" reason according to Michael Bay taken from his site

Showest Footage
    04/20/2009 12:40 PM
    The Showest footage was pulled down because it was just a 12-hour thing.

I just wanted the fans to get a taste of what we have been making for a year and a half because we have been so quiet. The piece was cut about a month ago for this Showest thing I accepted this past month - so as you can see many of the shots were far from being finished renders. This dinky little site received over 1,500,000 hits and 550,000 downloads in this short time. Anyway the trailer is being printed today and coming out on Wolverine and Star Trek. 64 days left!

Michael
    Take it or leave it, seems like a lot of work for a 12 Hour glimpse !!

Anyway, we still have the footage available HERE as well.

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    After seeing glimpse of the robots in this movie I really want Shia Leboef and Megan Fox to disappear altogether from this movie because judging from that clip in the beginning of the montage the story is going to suck more than the first one.

Credits
    Good thing I saved the 1080p avi. The zip was 600 MB but the avi is just about 100 MB so I can up that anywhere if anyone wants it

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jbradley101 View Post
    Lol, we just got a cease and desist order from Paramount... and I don't think we're gonna follow it.

In any event. While I try and see if there's any legal loophole to uploading the 1080p version directly to the site for you all to see, here's the streaming version we may or may not be forced to remove soon and our exclusive screen grabs of Megatron from the trailer...

Cheers

http://www.thecinemasource.com/blog/...ransformers-2/
    Links in Post #90 still work, so hopefully Movie-List isn't going to have to take it down the links.

I don't know what they expect. If you release a video on the internet you will not be able to control or contain it. So don't release something to the internet where you want it offline in 12 hours.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberg4 View Post
    I don't know what they expect. If you release a video on the internet you will not be able to control or contain it. So don't release something to the internet where you want it offline in 12 hours.
    you would think that for as much as attention that gets called to people being dumbasses and getting recorded on the internet - the mass public would know this already. it is like one of the fundementals of the internet.
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Credits
    Apparently one of the t*rrent sites has the 600mb .mov running. But unfortunately I can't get the t*rrent file. If someone could send me that file, I might be able to complete my download. Pls?

cheers

Credits
    It's debuting with Wolverine next weekend in theatres. So I think it'll probably be online next Monday.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Caboose View Post
    Good thing I saved the 1080p avi. The zip was 600 MB but the avi is just about 100 MB so I can up that anywhere if anyone wants it
    i would love to have the 1080p version!

Credits
    .torrent for 600+mg Showest trailer ...

as soon as i get the new trailer in half-way decent size (preferably HD), i'll post a link to that torrent as well ...

Credits
    Yo People, they have medication for this, EASY !!!!!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jacques1400 View Post
    Yo People, they have medication for this, EASY !!!!!!
    no kidding ... its just a trailer. not even the movie for cripes sake ... ya'll need to get lives.

Credits
    I like the first trailer better. In this one the dark climat just went out the window. This one looks like the first movie, except bigger and with even hotter Megan

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by michalz00 View Post
    I like the first trailer better. In this one the dark climat just went out the window. This one looks like the first movie, except bigger and with even hotter Megan
    And that is not a bad thing
    My fanmade movie trailers and TV-Spots:
    www.youtube.com/daneimp

Biggest trailermusic forum:
    www.trailertracks.net

Credits
    I like the new full trailer the best! In terms of trailers, it is great quality alone.

Meghan, ah Meghan...

Anyone notice them mention the name Megatron? Didn't he die?
    Our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us. - Matthew Mcconaughey - Interstellar

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by redbear View Post
    no kidding ... its just a trailer. not even the movie for cripes sake ... ya'll need to get lives.
    If that happens to him after only seeing the trailer,what is gonna happen when he sees the movie?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast