Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes

Credits

Heroes

I know there are lots of threads we can talk bout this amazing show, but as of I am watching the trailer and think it deserves new thread. Watch the trailer, its absolutely AMAZING!!!

http://jimbo.dermacr.com/heroes.rar

Have u seen last episode? I´m bout to see the fifth one tonight, but was amazed by Hiro at the end of fourth one, comming from future. Amazing character!
    R u watchin this? Absolutely recommending this, as far as I can tell, its the most interesting show in TV
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    Like it too. Very good start, hopefully they´ll keep it up
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan

j7wild Guest
    damn I keep missing it on Mondays!!

Credits
    Right now, It's my favorite new show of the year.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Pierre Bazinet View Post
    Right now, It's my favorite new show of the year.
    just 5 minutes ago i said the exact same thing to my brother!

it is actually like reading a weekly comic!! Its Awesome!

Credits

Save the Cheerleader...Save the World

I watch it, I have been ever since it started and was intrested in it when I first heard about this summer. I think it is a very good and interesting show and well put together. I get a laugh out of the little japanese guy Hiro Nakamura he is the best character on the whole show up to this point. He took it seriously right from the get go and is doing the same thing I would probably do if I were to develope "Super Powers"

Credits
    By far the best new show of the season. Hiro and Nathan are my favourite characters. There's short graphic novels on NBC's website that sort of fill in between episodes.
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits
    yes, its here
    http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/novels/

I love this show, its kinda compenzation for missing comics movies

I watched 5th episode yesterday, god that was cool. Boy who´s gettin everyone elses abilities is gettin pretty interesting and Hiro seems to be pretty bada** in da future , hes gonna kick some badboys (that samurai sward is just amazin).

I wonder what part does chearleader have in this, since the trailer (WATCH IT!!!) says save the chearleader, save the world...she´s gonna be very important I guess...

Credits
    Hiro's got to have the coolest super power of all. The ability to move through time and space is just as good as flying or mind-reading.

I'm not sure why the cheerleader is so important. Maybe it has something to do with defusing a nuke?
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    yeah maybe she´ll swallow it like Jim Carey did in d Mask hehe
    ("Thats some HOT salsa!!")

Credits
    she myt even just simply lead to a chain of events...

Credits
    NBC sci-fi drama becomes highest-rated new fall show; Studio 60 ticks up as well.

Heroes is showing muscle.

Last night's episode of the freshman series matched its highest ratings yet, 6.2 rating/15 share in 18- to 49-year-olds, with 14.3 million total viewers, according to Nielsen overnights. That's almost 10 percent better than last week's episode, and it makes Heroes the highest-rated new show of the 2006 fall season.

Heroes received a full season order from NBC on October 5, and on Sunday the network ran a marathon. The higher numbers could be attributed to viewers who were on the fence about the serialized drama watching the marathon and liking what they saw.

At 8 p.m., NBC and Deal or No Deal won a 4.4 in 18 to 49s, with CBS earning a combined 3.3 for How I Met Your Mother at a 3.6 and The Class at 2.9. Fox and Prison Break ran away with a 3.2, ABC's Wife Swap blissed a 2.8, and the CW earned a 1.2 for Everybody Hates Chris and All of Us.

At 9 p.m., Heroes soared to its 6.2, followed by CBS with a combined 4.3 for Two and a Half Men at 4.7 and The New Adventures of Old Christine at 3.9. The Bachelor romanced a 3.2 on ABC, and Fox earned a 2.0 for delivering Justice. The CW scored a combined 1.2 for Girlfriends and The Game.

In the 10 p.m. slot, CBS's CSI: Miami and David Caruso took over with a 5.9, followed by NBC's Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip at 3.2--a slight uptick from last week's 3.1. ABC asked What About Brian and received a 2.7 answer.

Overall, NBC earned a 4.6 rating/12 share in 18-49s, with 12.5 million average viewers; CBS a 4.5/11, 13.3 million; ABC a 2.9/7, 7.2 million; Fox a 2.6/7, 7.3 million; and the CW a 1.2/3, 2.8 million.
    http://www.tv.com/story/story.html?story_id=6868

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by wirm View Post
    Hiro's got to have the coolest super power of all. The ability to move through time and space is just as good as flying or mind-reading.

I'm not sure why the cheerleader is so important. Maybe it has something to do with defusing a nuke?
    I think Peter is the coolest character. He's a power mimic. He can have any power as long as he is in contact with a person who has that power.

As for the cheerleader's importance, this may be a possibility...There is a "villian" on the show callled Sylar. This sylar is interested in human brains (yuck!). Anyway, the cheerleader so far, is the ONLY character who would not die from having her head cut open. Sylar may also be involved with the new york explosion (which I note, has not been directly stated to be a nuclear blast, that's just been inferred)
    Our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us. - Matthew Mcconaughey - Interstellar

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Granite View Post
    ... Anyway, the cheerleader so far, is the ONLY character who would not die from having her head cut open...
    Don't be sure about it, remember when she was on the autopsy room, she was "technically dead" until they removed the stick from her brain. So her brain could be her only vulnerability.

Why don't we just finish the job by flushing our brains down the toilet?

My DVD Collection

Credits
    i bet theyre gona have a twist.. cheerleader aint gona be the person that saves the world. its gona be peter i reckon... but without the cheerleader peter cant achieve his task. thats just a speculation obviously.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast