Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

What has Heath ledger been in besides dark knight?

Just curious...what else has Heath Ledger been in besides dark knight and 10 things I hate about you? I saw the golden globes and the dark knight director who accepted heath’s award kept going on and on about the amazing film history he had. I'm trying to think of what other solid "quality" films Heath acted in?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by grubbing22 View Post
    Just curious...what else has Heath Ledger been in besides dark knight and 10 things I hate about you? I saw the golden globes and the dark knight director who accepted heath’s award kept going on and on about the amazing film history he had. I'm trying to think of what other solid "quality" films Heath acted in?
    All HERE on IMDB

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    He's been pretty great in most of his films. I've seen most of them and the only one I thought wasn't great was 'The Order'.

You should check out

Brokeback Mountain
    Lords of Dogtown
    Candy

for his best performances

Credits
    The movies Heath Ledger has been in might not have been great movies (with a notable few exceptions), but his acting has been solid in all of them.
    Homer Simpson: "I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman."

Credits
    thread moved
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    Yes it appears that I forgot about some movies...What's Candy...sounds a little familiar..I also completely forgot about BrokeBack Mountain who could forget his performance there

Credits
    heath did a great job in brokeback mountain. i thought it was a much tougher role than the joker in dark knight.

it's also the anniversary of his death today. i can't believe it has been one year.

RIP.

Credits
    no way I cant believe it was January I thought it was later for some reason...wow I remember the big craze over his death so sad..anyway brokeback was good idk if it was better then Philadelphia though... This new movie looks pretty good, similar subject matter (a good friend of mine just came out to us all so it kind of hits home) it’s a true story about this kid whose mom rejects him for being gay and he ends up committing suicide. She realizes how it was all her fault and then became one of the most well known gay activists figures in the US:

Credits
    wow I actually watched that lifetime movie and kinda liked it not gonna lie..I liked the second half a lot better though, but the actors were really good. did anyone else catch it? sigourney weavers role by the end of the film really made the movies 10 times more sad when she started realizing it was her fault her son died..

Credits
    And you must see Brokeback Mountain, its a brilliant film.
    "I gave up drugs when the doctor told me I had 6 months to live" Keith Richards

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by grubbing22 View Post
    Just curious...what else has Heath Ledger been in besides dark knight and 10 things I hate about you?
    a casket ...

i couldn't help it ... first thing i thought of when i saw the subject title ...
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson