Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Granite View Post
    P.S. Will the winner be the one who guesses ALL the categories correct? Or will it be the closest? In the presence of a tie, will the jackpot be split?
    (from 1st post) The WINNER will be member, who will predict most of the winners. And he will take it all!

e.g. If you predict 17 from 21 categories correct and next player predict just 16, you're the winner and the award is yours.

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Harvey View Post
    I can give all of my credits I have

That's all I have. I would offer more if I had more. If someone gave me 30,000 I would put them in
    As is written in first post, even 1 credit to the jackpot is most welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    you don't have to give up any credits to play, Harvey

keep you credits

Hey! Sponsor! :-) If he want give up credits, let him do this, even if it 1 credit.

Credits
    In this thread you can find all the informations about awards given by critics all over US and Canada and quilds - screen actors, producers etc.

Credits
    updated my response to reflect that fact that i have no interest in credits, prizes or winnings in anyway - i am only putting this here to see how well i can guess the winners. if i happen to come in first place (doubtful but one never knows) - i wish to have the second place winner awarded all winnings... or to have winnings distributed between all contestants.
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

for all you newbs, use the SEARCH function ... it works.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by redbear View Post
    updated my response to reflect that fact that i have no interest in credits, prizes or winnings in anyway - i am only putting this here to see how well i can guess the winners. if i happen to come in first place (doubtful but one never knows) - i wish to have the second place winner awarded all winnings... or to have winnings distributed between all contestants.
    Your wish is my command...

But look at this another way. A little bit of hazard is fun, right?

Credits
    Mithy, (in your first post) please correct the Nomination for Kate Winslet from Revolutionary Road to The Reader. If she wins, I will be the only person that has it right

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by michalz00 View Post
    Mithy, (in your first post) please correct the Nomination for Kate Winslet from Revolutionary Road to The Reader. If she wins, I will be the only person that has it right
    I've changed it. Thanks for the info.

Credits
    Konspiracy joined us with 250 credits. Let's wait for his predictions.

Credits

Credits
    Sorry man, didn't check.

Credits
    Here you have Oscar predictions from Gurus:

http://www.moviecitynews.com/awards/...us_090122a.htm
    http://www.moviecitynews.com/awards/...us_090122b.htm

Go, read and vote! (or change your predictions :-)

Credits
    I will join this a few days before the oscar night. With my predictions and points.

Credits
    Good! I couldn't imagine this game without you.

Credits
    if by the end of this contest, after February 23rd, 2009, my total credits is $4,000,000; I will donate another 600,000 credits to the winner(s) to make it an even 1,000,000

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    if by the end of this contest, after February 23rd, 2009, my total credits is $4,000,000; I will donate another 600,000 credits to the winner(s) to make it an even 1,000,000
    Wow. Just wow My Friend. I will change the jackpot in first post. And J-P please change the thread title with correct amount.

Guys. I won't be in Poland during the Oscar night, but I will complete the official results of our contest one day later.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast