Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    j7wild Guest

Smile New Actress to play Lara Croft in the 3rd Tomb Raider Movie?!?

I am still trying to get confirmation but if this is true, this is Fantastic News !!

The Web is abuzz with rumors that Megan Fox — who does looks eerily like Angelina Jolie in many ways — may replace Jolie as the new Lara Croft.

There are loud and unconfirmed rumblings that 22-year-old Fox, known as one of the Most Desirable Women of 2009, could be being groomed to take over the action-babe role Angie first took on in 2001.

Nine years, one life partner and six kids can take quite a toll on a person. Megan is free from such familial responsibilities.

Perfect pouts and tumbling dark locks aside, these two screen sirens share a lot in common - most famously, both have spoken about past same-sex daliances and both have scribed their bodies with tattoos.

What do you think? Is it time for Mama Angie to step down as Lara Croft and let someone younger take over?

If not Megan, then who?

By the way, I am the first person in the world to suggest Angelina for the role of Lara Croft in 1999 in the Official Eidos Forum when the rest of the world was stuck up on casting Catherine Zeta-Jones as Lara!!

When I said Angelina was the only one for the role (this was right after she did Bone Collector), people booed me and laughed at me and called Angelina a no talent, never will become famous actress!!

Well, who is laughing now?

Credits
    I say give Angelina one more movie before she gets to old & then do Tomb Raider: Beginnings with Megan Fox

Credits
    what a disgraceful choice!!
    She is terrible n way way too young. Bet she has no athletic abilities. Hell... for transformers she was told she is way too thin to be in the movie. Bulk up alittle n then u can be in it.

Get some hot british girl FFS!!!... like her:
    http://www.gametrailers.com/player/38930.html
    http://www.gametrailers.com/player/42934.html

Now THATS LARA CROFT!!
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Kn'thrak View Post
    what a disgraceful choice!!
    She is terrible n way way too young. Bet she has no athletic abilities. Hell... for transformers she was told she is way too thin to be in the movie. Bulk up alittle n then u can be in it.

Get some hot british girl FFS!!!... like her:
    http://www.gametrailers.com/player/38930.html
    http://www.gametrailers.com/player/42934.html

Now THATS LARA CROFT!!
    That is Allison Carroll. She is a gymnast that modeled for the new Tomb Raider game,Underworld.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alison_Carroll

Credits
    We want ANGELINA BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard me rapping, Right?"

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    WB confirm 3rd part. But there's no informations about cast. So... we must have hope for Angelina!

Credits
    Want British actress to play British role.

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Kate Winslet! :-)

Credits
    Judi Dench

But seriously, Megan seems to be the best choice.

j7wild Guest

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by odj_310388 View Post
    Want British actress to play British role.
    Angelina Jolie is not even British and she did a good job with the role and the British Accent!!

So the actress doesn't have to be British!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    Angelina Jolie is not even British and she did a good job with the role and the British Accent!!

So the actress doesn't have to be British!!

Yea I'm from Britain... her American accent sneaked through on a couple of occasions and really off put me.

Credits
    Yes. I can understand you. But I'm from Poland and I don't care about the accent.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithrandir01 View Post
    Yes. I can understand you. But I'm from Poland and I don't care about the accent.
    British people have a lot of pride. e.g. JK Rowling would only have the Harry Potter films made if the casts were entirely British.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by odj_310388 View Post
    British people have a lot of pride. e.g. JK Rowling would only have the Harry Potter films made if the casts were entirely British.
    And I agree with JK Rowling. Why wouldn't someone want there creation to be done in the form it was created? I think to fans the little things always make a difference. I like Megan Fox but if they are taking out the British backround for Lady Croft, Then I'll be most likely watching this movie on mute.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    And I agree with JK Rowling. Why wouldn't someone want there creation to be done in the form it was created? I think to fans the little things always make a difference. I like Megan Fox but if they are taking out the British backround for Lady Croft, Then I'll be most likely watching this movie on mute.
    They'll probably just make her a US celebrity instead. XD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast