Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    I'm right now after watching "How to lose friends and alienate people" with Megan Fox. I must say that I CAN'T IMAGINE her as Lara Croft. Beauty - OK, but breast? Come on j7wild! You must agree with me.

j7wild Guest

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Mithrandir01 View Post
    I'm right now after watching "How to lose friends and alienate people" with Megan Fox. I must say that I CAN'T IMAGINE her as Lara Croft. Beauty - OK, but breast? Come on j7wild! You must agree with me.
    what do you mean?

she has breasts!!

Credits
    Lara is a 34 D and Megan is a 34 B apparently, so there isn't that much difference between them...

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by odj_310388 View Post
    Lara is a 34 D and Megan is a 34 B apparently, so there isn't that much difference between them...
    It's huuuuge difference between them. 34 means size around chest, B or D size of breast. D mean, that Lara have really hmmm... big breast. B means small. Maybe Megan have big chest, but her breast is small. I know, what I'm talking about. I think my wife have very "feminine" breast, and she have C size.

j7wild Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithrandir01 View Post
    It's huuuuge difference between them. 34 means size around chest, B or D size of breast. D mean, that Lara have really hmmm... big breast. B means small. Maybe Megan have big chest, but her breast is small. I know, what I'm talking about. I think my wife have very "feminine" breast, and she have C size.
    you really think Megan is too small to be Lara?

3000x2000

here she is on the set of Transformers 2

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    you really think Megan is too small to be Lara?
    Yes. It's only push-up. Angelina have "natural talent: About size of breast ask your wife.

Credits
    Angelina have also used push-up for the Tomb Raider role.

If breast-size the only qualification to play Lara Croft, then I vote for Aria Giovanni.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Haazhel_Thorn View Post
    Angelina have also used push-up for the Tomb Raider role.
    Yes, but only to push them up, not to make them look bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Haazhel_Thorn View Post
    If breast-size the only qualification to play Lara Croft
    Of course not only, but so huge change in breast size cannot be accepted :-)

Credits
    This is rather interestng especially from where I stand being that after this passed summer viewing the 2 fisted, Whip cracking, fridge riding return of Indy and finding out about Tomb Raider: Underworld (which I was very pleased with) I was wondering if there was to be another Tomb Raider feature in the not to distant future to find out I sat down and drafted a letter to none other then Kathryn Clements and sent it to her care of Eidos Interactive with in the letter I asked if there was ever any plans to make another film be it Live Action or even a CG Animated feature using the tecnology that was utilized to make the 2007 Beowulf and the Final Fantasy Films being I think a CG movie in that style would greatly benefit the series/brand being you could have it similar to the games in many ways and would not be confined to the problems of a Live Action production. Also I included a few plot/story ideas and what not and my contact info just incase. I sent the letter around the end of august but haven't heard back I didn't have high hopes of that anyway but it would have been nice to know if the letter was read or at least was recived/arrived.

Credits
    While Megan Fox certainly has the looks yet she hasn't really proven herself in the action genre,it would be interesting to see her as Lara.

I have another possibility on who to play Lara Croft,Rhona Mitra.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhona_Mitra

Career

Perhaps her first exposure to American audiences came as Scott Wolf's illicit love interest on Party of Five. In 2000, Mitra had a small, non-speaking part as a victim of the title role villain in the film Hollow Man. She appeared in the final season of The Practice as Tara Wilson, and continued that role into its spin-off Boston Legal, but left not long into the second season. She also appeared as the live action model for Lara Croft, the lead character in Eidos Interactive's Tomb Raider video game series. Mitra was ranked #46 on the Maxim Hot 100 Women of 2001.[4] In 2005, she had a recurring role of Kit McGraw during Season 3 of Nip/Tuck.

In 2008, Mitra starred in the lead role of the science fiction/action film Doomsday, and in 2009 went on to star in Underworld: Rise of the Lycans.

From Doomsday

From Underworld:Rise of the Lycans

As Lara Croft
    Last edited by Hardkore; 02-08-2009 at 11:56 AM.

j7wild Guest
    I swore I had an Allison Carroll thread

???

Allison Carroll as Lara Croft attending a photocall for Sony Ericsson’s W910 Gaming Edition

Credits
    megan fox is amazing wow

Credits
    ok...I don't know just what to say about this...?

...and Staring Kim Kardashian as Lara Croft!

wait a sec.. say what?

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/vid...croft/8qqo2ejo

Credits
    We just want Angelina back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12