Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits

The Dark Knight Rises (2012)

I've read somewhere, that the working title of "Batman Begins" second sequel is "Gotham". But I don't know if that true.

Truth is, as Michael Uslan, producer od two previous Batman movies, says, that the next movie will have release in the summer 2011.
    Last edited by Mithrandir01; 01-25-2011 at 04:34 PM.

Credits
    That soon? Hmm hope they take their time on the script to make it the best it can be personally before they jump for a release date...

Credits
    So long as Nolan is directing I have faith in the product.
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Man_of_Steel View Post
    I agree....

"Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard me rapping, Right?"

j7wild Guest

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Man_of_Steel View Post
    You mean so long as Nolan is directing it's going to be crappier than The Dark Knight and Batman Begins combined

let's get a better director in there and replace Christian Bale too

Credits
    as long as joel shumacher stays the f--- out of it ... i dont care who directs it. though, im partial to nolan since he's done a good job so far....
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by redbear View Post
    as long as joel shumacher stays the f--- out of it ... i dont care who directs it. though, im partial to nolan since he's done a good job so far....
    agreed, But to Clarify, I do think Nolan has done a great job in bringing the GRAPHIC novels to the big screen. These movies are not for everyone.

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    agreed, But to Clarify, I do think Nolan has done a great job in bringing the GRAPHIC novels to the big screen. These movies are not for everyone.

Credits
    I just saw the latest Batman this weekend, thought it was great. Looking forward to the next one.

Credits
    id watch a third. Christian Bale was best in Treasure Island, no joke.

Credits
    lol i actually watched the one where devito was in the other night....cracks me up every time he bites that guys nose off

Credits
    Christopher Nolan confirmed for director! Yipee!

From Yahoo!

It's not news that Christopher Nolan -- the director behind such mind-bending films as "Memento," "The Prestige," and this summer's massive hit "Inception" -- does not offer up information freely. Playing it close to the vest is how he operates.

So it is big news that he has finally gone on record to confirm that he will be directing a third Batman movie. After months of not saying one way or the other if he would take the job, the man behind "Batman Begins" and "The Dark Knight" told Empire Magazine on Thursday that he will be back in the director's chair once again.

Nolan told Empire, "It's becoming inevitable, I'll put it that way... I feel myself falling into it, I guess. And getting it all figured out and I'm pretty excited about what we're doing." Nolan went on to indicate that he is working with his brother Jonathan, who also scripted "The Dark Knight," on getting the script in shape.

Just the day before, Michael Caine revealed in an interview with BBC Radio 1 that the next Bat-film will most likely begin filming in May. When asked he he will be returning to the role of Alfred the butler, Caine answered, "I assume I'm there. In the movie business, you never believe anything, you assume." Since Caine has appeared in Nolan's last four films, it's probably a safe assumption. Though he did say that Nolan still hasn't told him who the villain in the third installment will be.

Nolan had already announced that the next Batman film will be his last, concluding a planned trilogy. But he won't be saying goodbye to superheroes. He's also at work on a new film version of Superman, though as a producer, not a director. He is developing a story he wrote with his "Batman Begins" co-writer, David S. Goyer. Nolan is reportedly meeting with potential directors for the project that would re-invent the Man of Steel in much the same way as he did for the Caped Crusader. Darren Aronofsky ("Black Swan"), Matt Reeves ("Let Me In"), Tony Scott ("Unstoppable"), and Zack Snyder ("Watchmen") are all rumored to be considered for the job.

Expect to hear more news about Nolan's third and final Batman film in the next few months. Currently, the untitled film is scheduled for release in the summer of 2012.
    Our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us. - Matthew Mcconaughey - Interstellar

Credits
    Glad to hear Nolan is on board, he has been doing a wonderful job and I have faith in him even though it sounds like they aren't given him much time with this one. Also I keep reading that the Riddler will be invovled in the plot somehow just based on rumors from casting websites. I like that idea, I would like to see a much darker Riddler, something akin to what Nolan did with the Joker (altough Ledger really brought it to life).

Credits
    http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Gotha...ril-21048.html

http://www.superherohype.com/news/ar...shoot-in-april

We reported back in August that Warner Bros. was considering shifting the majority of principal photograph on Batman 3 to New Orleans, abandoning Chicago after filming the majority of the first two films there. Now Superhero Hype has confirmed the rumor, adding that shooting is set to begin down South starting in April.

New Orleans won't be the only location, which means they might return to Chicago for long enough that we don't even notice the location switch. It's no surprise to see Warner Bros. returning to Louisiana, a state with significant tax credits for film production, but I admit, I'm a little bummed that some of the Chicago-based authenticity of the Batman films will be lost. Maybe the city was so burned out by the endless explosions and disasters on the Transformers: The Dark of the Moon set that they just couldn't handle more giant film productions. Or maybe Warner Bros. is just saving some money by sticking around in New Orleans. Pick your answer.
    Hmm,I may have to drive over sometime and see what I can see.

Credits
    The Dark Knight Rises

LOS ANGELES—The next Batman sequel has a title: The Dark Knight Rises.

A spokeswoman for director Christopher Nolan confirmed the title for the filmmaker's third adventure about the DC Comics vigilante hero, which follows Batman Begins in 2005 and The Dark Knight in 2008.

The Dark Knight Rises is due in theatres in 2012.

Bucking Hollywood's current wave of 3-D movies, Nolan is not planning to shoot the film in 3-D.

Distributor Warner Bros. had agreed with Nolan's argument that the sequel should resist the 3-D craze, the director told the Los Angeles Times' Hero Complex blog, which first reported the title.
    http://www.thestar.com/entertainment...says-no-to-3-d
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast