Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by chernabog_ca View Post
    ...Distributor Warner Bros. had agreed with Nolan's argument that the sequel should resist the 3-D craze, the director told the Los Angeles Times' Hero Complex blog, which first reported the title.
    that is some awesome news - not that Batman would need a gimmic like 3D...
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Credits
    The villians are official revealed ...

Catwoman (Anne Hathaway)
    Bane (Tom Hardy)

More here:
    http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/191...lains-revealed

Credits

Casting Update

Selections from Yahoo article:

And today, for the first time, after all the rumors have dissipated, we know who the villains in "The Dark Knight Rises" will be. Warner Bros just announced that Anne Hathaway will play Selina Kyle, and that Tom Hardy, of Nolan's "Inception," will play Bane. Christian Bale will be back as Batman, and Nolan has said this will be his final Batman film.

Hathaway was one of the many actresses rumored to be auditioning for the film last week (a group that reportedly included Jessica Biel and Keira Knightley), and apparently she won over Nolan. (That she's at the apex of her career, with her Oscar co-hosting duties next month, doesn't hurt either.) This is the first time we've learned that Selina Kyle -- who is more commonly known as "Catwoman" -- will be a part of the film. It is definitely worth noting that the Warner Bros. release never says the word "Catwoman." That could mean that Hathaway will be playing Kyle before she turns into Catwoman, or that they're trying to establish some distance from Halle Berry's widely panned performance in her "Catwoman" spinoff in 2004, or that the studio is trying to play a little coy with the announcement of an iconic Batman love-interest-cum-villain
    It's not known whether the rest of the "Dark Knight" cast -- Michael Caine, Morgan Freeman, Gary Oldman -- will return for the film, but they are expected to.

(note: Catwoman art is fan art, but given the tone of the films it probably is similiar)

Our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us. - Matthew Mcconaughey - Interstellar

Credits
    I also seem to remember a lot of folks weren't very happy with the news of Heath Ledger being cast as the Joker and we all know how that turned out. Have a little faith in Christopher Nolan, he does know what he's doing.
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by amulyaa View Post
    Thanks for this information . I am fan of batman movie. Its been great that we'll gonna have its new sequel very soon.
    Please note that post was from 2009. That information is no longer valid.

Credits
    Chris Nolan did a great job. What do people want? Another of the previous last Batman series of movies that sucked?

Credits
    Tom Hardy as Bane ! !

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Haazhel_Thorn View Post
    Tom Hardy as Bane ! !

Daymn he's a big guy.

Credits

Exclamation The Dark Knight Rises (2012, Christopher Nolan)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1345836/

TDKR trailer has been on-line for almost a day, but it´s just a bootleg version. Anyway, I guess some of us cant wait to see this, so if you´re interested in bootleg, here you go, for example WP has it: http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline2.php?id=22279
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    Whoever bootleged "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" teaser should win some award for his/her work... Compared to this one, it was almost perfect

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by michalz00 View Post
    Whoever bootleged "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" teaser should win some award for his/her work... Compared to this one, it was almost perfect
    That bootleg is widely regarded as a deliberate leak ... So it's not really a bootleg.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by hetfool View Post
    That bootleg is widely regarded as a deliberate leak ... So it's not really a bootleg.

Leak, Bootleg, Cam Crap, call it what you want.
    It all boils down to a poor quality preview of a Trailer that was meant for greater things.
    Compare it to watching Avatar on a 17 Inch out of focus TV, why spoil the greatness of seeing it the way it was meant to be?
    I mean wow, i've seen the Trailer, looks awesome, I can't make half the $hit out, but it looks great!!!! Yeah, OK.

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jacques1400 View Post

Leak, Bootleg, Cam Crap, call it what you want.
    It all boils down to a poor quality preview of a Trailer that was meant for greater things.
    Compare it to watching Avatar on a 17 Inch out of focus TV, why spoil the greatness of seeing it the way it was meant to be?
    I mean wow, i've seen the Trailer, looks awesome, I can't make half the $hit out, but it looks great!!!! Yeah, OK.

Wha?

I was referring to the Dragon Tattoo "bootleg" ... It's not a genuine bootleg, Sony deliberately filmed it in favourable conditions with high sound quality (for that kind of thing) and released it... It's part of their marketing strategy.

The Dark Knight bootleg above is a bloke in a theatre, not the company behind the film. So of course it would be crap... The real question is why haven't they just released the trailer proper, seems weird.

Credits
    The Dark Knight bootleg above is a bloke in a theatre, not the company behind the film. So of course it would be crap... The real question is why haven't they just released the trailer proper, seems weird.
    To boost ticket sales (for Harry Potter) and demand....

Credits
    Yea, I heard that rumor too... that is why my post is full of winks

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast