Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Credits

Thumbs down Kitty abuser from youtube caught and awaits word from D.A.

This was very sickening. I actually came across this as someone posted it at another forum. I saw the first few seconds and couldn't watch any more. I wonder what the parents thought after they saw that vid.

http://www.kenny-glenn.com/

http://www.kswo.com/Global/story.asp?S=9849597

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...5092766&ref=mf

On Sunday, February 15th, Kenny Glenn posted two videos, both abusing a cat named Dusty. He posted these videos on YouTube under the account glennspam1, which has now been suspended. Various mirrors have been uploaded, each being removed by Youtube. It shows Kenny (under the pseudonym Timmy) and his brother abusing their cat. A number of internet communities managed to identify the perpetrator.
    Comanche County teen films himself abusing cat, airs on YouTube
    In a disgusting case of animal abuse, a cat being abused was filmed by the culprits and posted on YouTube. A teenaged boy slammed a cat against a wall and repeatedly struck it. It was a hot topic on the internet all day Sunday and bloggers think it happened in Lawton. Among the thousands of posts on the internet, commenters pointed to Lawton as the source after it was posted this weekend.

The teenager - who calls himself "Timmy" entered a bathroom that he called his laboratory. Inside the shower was a cat which the boy picked up by its neck and slammed against the wall and floor before beating it with his fists. The attack continued for more than a minute.

YouTube removed the video Sunday afternoon and disabled the user's account - but not before it was seen about 30,000 times. Local authorities confirm that they are investigating the video, and Lawton Police say the Comanche County Sheriff's Department is investigating. Sheriff Kenny Stradley has been shown the video.
    UPDATE: Sheriff Stradley of Lawton, OK said: "The horrifying day may be over for the cat, but it is just getting started for its abusers. We'll put it together and take it to the D.A. It will be up to the D.A. whether or not he files charges or not. Our job is to put the investigation together as a case and take it to the DA and that's what we'll do".

Stradley says the teens responsible were released to their parents by the DA and they and their lawyer will meet with investigators to determine their fate on Tuesday. Dusty, the cat, is alive and was taken to a veterinarian where it will remain until the investigation is complete.

I just came across this...

Oklahoma Statutes, Title 21, Chapter 67
    Section 1685: Acts of Cruelty to Animals
    Any person who shall willfully or maliciously overdrive, overload,
    torture, destroy or kill, or cruelly beat or injure, maim or mutilate,
    any animal in subjugation or captivity, whether wild or tame, and
    whether belonging to himself or to another, or deprive any such animal
    of necessary food, drink or shelter; or who shall cause, procure or
    permit any such animal to be so overdriven, overloaded, tortured,
    destroyed or killed, or cruelly beaten or injured, maimed or
    mutilated, or deprived of necessary food, drink or shelter; or who
    shall willfully set on foot, instigate, engage in, or in any way
    further any act of cruelty to any animal, or any act tending to
    produce such cruelty, shall be guilty of a felony and shall be
    punished by imprisonment in the State Penitentiary not exceeding five
    (5) years, or by imprisonment in the county jail not exceeding one (1)
    year, or by a fine not exceeding Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00). Any
    officer finding an animal so maltreated or abused shall cause the same
    to be taken care of, and the charges therefor shall be a lien upon
    such animal, to be collected thereon as upon a pledge or a lien.
    Since he is a minor he won't be getting jail time, but I could see a judge making sure that he spends some time in juvie over it,yet he deserves more than that.

Credits
    Thank goodness they caught the bastards. I tracked down the video against my better judgement and I have to say, I'm sorry that I did. It nearly made me physically ill.

There is no judgement too severe for these @ssholes.

Credits
    This sounds sick. Just the thought of it disturbs me.
    Homer Simpson: "I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman."

j7wild Guest
    how old is the Teen?

They may try him as an adult because he posted the videos on the internet for everyone to see and he posted 2 videos which makes it 2 acts of Animal Cruelty, not just one!!

Then he will get 1 year in County or 5 years (I hope that's what they will give him) in State!!

Credits
    It's beyond my comprehension how can someone be such an A****.

Credits
    Amazing how much info is for grabs on the net of this guy.
    I'm a mog, half man, half dog, I am my own best friend.

Credits
    where is this video? I so wanna c it now!! GIVE ME! GIVE ME!!
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Kn'thrak View Post
    where is this video? I so wanna c it now!! GIVE ME! GIVE ME!!
    Are you serious???

If so...http://www.kenny-glenn.com/

Credits

Angry

I say an "Eye for an Eye", I would like to see how this deranged individual would feel after being treated the same way , after all is'nt this how killers begin, by torturing defenseless animals ???
    Save society some time and money, slam him against a wall a few times and then euthanise him if he survives, he might realize how it is to be on the receiving end of senseless stupidity, and yes I am holding back.

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jacques1400 View Post
    I say an "Eye for an Eye", I would like to see how this deranged individual would feel after being treated the same way , after all is'nt this how killers begin, by torturing defenseless animals ???
    Save society some time and money, slam him against a wall a few times and then euthanise him if he survives, he might realize how it is to be on the receiving end of senseless stupidity, and yes I am holding back.
    I've read where some think he should be thrown in a cage with a lion,tiger ,or cougar.

j7wild Guest

Angry

isn't this how most of the world's notorious Serial Killers started?

by torturing and killing animals before they graduated to torturing and killing humans?

Someone ought to cut off his beep and beeps while he is still awake without anasthesia....mother ****!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardkore View Post
    I've read where some think he should be thrown in a cage with a lion,tiger ,or cougar.
    Contrary to humans, most animal species only kill for food and self defense, not for pleasure of inflicting pain. Putting him in a cage would not serve equal justice, since the animals would probably suffer more by eating a rancid human being and die from indigestion.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jacques1400 View Post
    Contrary to humans, most animal species only kill for food and self defense, not for pleasure of inflicting pain. Putting him in a cage would not serve equal justice, since the animals would probably suffer more by eating a rancid human being and die from indigestion.
    LOL,true that. If nothing else ,just before he realizes there is a glass wall between him and the cat,he would piss his pants and cry like a baby.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    how old is the Teen?

They may try him as an adult because he posted the videos on the internet for everyone to see and he posted 2 videos which makes it 2 acts of Animal Cruelty, not just one!!

Then he will get 1 year in County or 5 years (I hope that's what they will give him) in State!!
    http://www.kswo.com/Global/story.asp?S=9852935

Comanche County Sheriff Kenny Stradley also has received an email from PETA that alluded to three other videos - with more animal abuse - created by the same user.
    This makes 5 acts.

j7wild Guest

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Hardkore View Post

Now they will definitely have to try him as an adult and throw the book at him instead of just giving him Juve Time!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast