Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Fighting + Lesbian = Movie success?

when my friend told me that he had a movie that featured a back alley brawling lesbian, i said "say no more!" but what i actually saw pleasantly surprised me.

it was a good movie.

the story was thoroughly engaging, the fight scenes were surprisingly realistic (not over choreographed a la 90s action movies), and the soundtrack had me hunting the tunes down online afterwards. watch the trailer to see what it's all about because i don't really feel like going through the synopsis right now:

http://www.break.com/usercontent/200...ht-692314.html

anyways. anybody catch this movie yet? if not, it's well worth the watch.

Credits
    It is a great movie already seen it. But lesbian ?? Maybe i forgot about it.

I hated that it got a bit dramatic sometimes also, which i can't stand hehe. I was hoping for a great fight film, but this was a bit too dramatic for me.

I don't recommend watching it if you don't like drama. It's about a guy who uses a girl because he is in debt to some underground maffia guys. It's not really about the fighting.

Credits
    what movie is it?

Credits
    Fight Night, thats where the trailer link links to

Credits
    I'm a female boxer and IMO it was a good movie. The actress did a good job in the fight scenes (Neuenswander was a taekwondo champ in 2000), but it's not a straight up fight action movie, more of an action drama like Million Dollar Baby and stuff like that where the fighting is secondary. Here's some stuff I found on the movie courtesy of IMDB, it was formerly called "Rigged" and it just came out on DVD. Neuenswander is an up and coming talent, though it's a tough name to keep typing in this post

Starring: Rebecca Neuenswander, Chad Ortis, Kurt Hanover,Garrett Dutton
    Director: Jonathan M. Dillon
    Genre: Action, Drama

Synopsis
    Michael Dublin is a full-time con man working the underground boxing circuit. A lonely drifter on the run from a past best forgotten, he moves from one scam to another, leaving a trail of enemies in his wake. Dublin invents his best scam yet when he meets Katherine Paker, a female fighter with the skills to take down a man twice her size. In a scheme Dublin calls "fight-rigging, in reverse", the two hit the road working fights in seedy basement bars, abandoned warehouses, and backwoods county fairs. But Dublin's shady past catches up with them and suddenly the stakes are higher - and more dangerous - than they'd ever imagined.