Thanks Thanks:  0
    j7wild Guest

Smile Jonah Hex (Megan Fox) set photos

In the Wild West, a scarred bounty hunter tracks a voodoo practitioner bent on liberating the South by raising an army of the undead.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1075747/

Credits
    i hope this is a good movie n not some CG heavy action fest. The director is a animation director
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    Gee, I wonder what Megan is going to be playing...

Looks like it has something to do with a bar.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

j7wild Guest
    look how skinny her waist is

Credits
    i think thats ur original size. Remember for Transformers she had to gain like 10kg cose she is a twig. Mr Bay n others do not like boney girls on their camera

Credits
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonah_Hex

Jonah Hex is a fictional character, a Western comic book anti-hero created by writer John Albano and artist Tony DeZuniga and published by DC Comics. The right side of his face is horribly scarred. He was an officer for the Confederacy during the American Civil War, fought at Gettysburg and is normally shown wearing a tattered Confederate States Army jacket. Hex is surly and cynical, and is in many ways similar to Clint Eastwood's Man with No Name or The Outlaw Josey Wales. He will be played by Josh Brolin in the upcoming film adaptation.

Quote Originally Posted by wirm View Post
    Gee, I wonder what Megan is going to be playing...

Looks like it has something to do with a bar.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonah_Hex_(film)

Megan Fox as Leila, a gun-wielding beauty and Jonah Hex's love interest.

Credits
    http://scifiwire.com/2009/06/megan-f...ls-her-jon.php

Megan Fox told MTV.com that her character in the upcoming supernatural western Jonah Hex isn't one you'll recognize from the comics.

"They've changed her name a couple of times—it's Leila now," Fox told the site. "She is a prostitute. She's a good ol' working girl, and she's a love interest to Jonah [Josh Brolin] ... of sorts. I mean, it's by no means a classic type of relationship."

The movie, directed by Jimmy Hayward and based on the DC Comic, also stars John Malkovich, Will Arnett and Michael Shannon. It opens Aug. 6, 2010.

"That movie is gonna be amazing," Fox said. "It's a post-Civil War, apocalyptic-type western. The director, Jimmy, is a lunatic, and he might be a genius. From some of the things I've seen him shoot, it's a badass movie."

Credits
    this should be interesting, I never really had alot of exposure to Jonah Hex he was always a guest star or show up when characters went back in time or what not. I mostly seen him when he was pairing with or helping out Batman. but I hope they have him looking like he does in the books and animation they would have to do some make-up work and maybe some cg for the face like they did in the Dark Knight for Dent when he became Two Face.

Credits
    First look at the poster

Official Website

Credits
    terrible poster!!!!

j7wild Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Kn'thrak View Post
    terrible poster!!!!
    looks like they copycat the Darkman movie poster and added Megan and her boobs

Megan at Comic Con 2009 promoting Jonah Hex

j7wild Guest