My name is Paula and I'm working on behalf of new film – The Hangover, from Old School director Todd Phillips.

The movie is set on the morning after a stag night, when the groom to be, Doug (Justin Bartha) and his three buddies (Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms and Zach Galifianakis) wake up in a trashed Las Vegas hotel, with little memory of the night before.

The film has its UK Premier on June 10th and is in cinemas from June 11th.

To promote the film, we're running a competition through our Official Hangover Movie YouTube channel . For the chance to win a trip to the set of the film - Caesers Palace in Las Vegas, just submit your craziest or funniest video to our page through the box at the top. This could be a clip of a wild night out, a strange hangover cure or anything you find amusing!

I’d love to hear your comments about the film – and let me know if you sign up to the Youtube page. We’ll also be posting up exclusive trailers, film clips and interviews over the next few weeks. To be the first to see these exclusive clips, subscribe by pressing the yellow 'subscribe' button at the top left of the page.

New subscribers will also be entered into a daily draw to win tickets to the premiere on June 10th!

Paula