Thanks Thanks:  13
    Credits

Bright Star (2009)

The Film

London, 1818 – a secret love affair begins between 23-year-old English poet John Keats and the girl next door, Fanny Brawne, an outspoken student of fashion. This unlikely pair started at odds; he thinking her a stylish minx, she unimpressed by literature in general. But when Keats's younger brother falls ill John and Fanny are drawn together. Keats, touched by Fanny's efforts to help care for his brother, agrees to teach her poetry.
    By the time Fanny's alarmed mother (Kerry Fox) and Keats's best friend Charles Armitage Brown (Paul Schneider) realize their attachment, the relationship had an unstoppable momentum. Intensely and helplessly absorbed in each other, the young lovers were swept into powerful new sensations: "I have the feeling as if I were dissolving," Keats wrote to her. Together they rode a wave of romantic obsession that deepened as their troubles mounted. Only Keats's own fatal illness proved insurmountable.

The Official Site

Bright Star

IMDB

Bright Star

Trailer(s) AOL/Moviefone HD Encode of the Domestic Trailer

QT Trailer HD 480p (43.1Mb)
    QT Trailer HD 720p (77.9Mb)
    QT Trailer HD 1080p (118.2Mb)

Last edited by jacques1400; 12-18-2013 at 02:15 AM.

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits

Post Nothing New, Different Encode

QT Encodes of the Domestic Trailer also Available HERE at Apple Including HD, no Direct Links.

Credits

Thumbs up New!!!!!

QT Encodes of the BTS Featurette 'Connection Through Poetry' Available HERE at Apple, no Direct Links.