Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: F*cking USA

Credits

Smile F*cking USA

http://www.robpongi.com/pages/comboF*CKINGUSAHI.html (Change the '*' into an 'U')
    "This is a very shocking anti-American propoganda video made by North Koreans and previously broadcast on South Korean and Japanese Television."

Credits
    imo the creators of this propaganda are not any better than bush himself, because, just like bush, they create hate against a country with many people not supporting the views of their leader, but i agree with the line of the song "but if america is such a beautiful country, then why can't we say what we want to say" (not only in terms of korea, but also in terms of the intolerance against countries not supporting a war in iraq, especially european countries as france and germany)
    i'd change the line "f*cking usa" to "f*cking bush"
    somebody told me you have a boyfriend who looks like a girldfriend that i had in february of last year the killers

Credits
    LOL...

i give North Korea 10 more years b4 it simply dies (i mean their gov't)

they dont have money and they even need rice to feed their military...
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    I give North Korea 10 years before it merges with South Korea and become one of top world countries.
    Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads!
    [My Top 20 Movies @ YMDB] [My Bottom 20 Movies @ YMDB]

ZUBi is offline Valued Longtime Member (1971-2006)
    Credits

Talking

YANKEE GO HOME! ... :big grin: ROTAL! :big grin:

Bush, Bin Laden, Hussein, Castro: SAME $HIT

Credits
    Originally posted by streetpreacher
    i'd change the line "f*cking usa" to "f*cking bush"
    My feelings exactly. He's the one who got us in this situation in the very first place. My family didn't even vote for him.
    "In case I don't see you--good afternoon, good evening and good night." -The Truman Show

Credits
    move on

[My Top 20 Movies@Ymdb] - ([)(]) Dolby Digital the choice of ML's - [~My Place ~]

{Drag The Sunrise Down: You know the light can hypnotise, so shut it out and close your eyes - Rooster}

Credits
    Get over it. Just vote for someone else next time. Like Arnie. Or Bob Dole. Or whoever.

Credits
    Originally posted by I Got Trailers
    Get over it. Just vote for someone else next time. Like Arnie.
    but,
    but,
    but I thought he was just running for governer, not Pres. The world is dooooooomed!!!!

Credits
    hm, how big are chances that they'll actually change the constitution, so that an austrian could become president? i guess they're low, or at least i hope so
    Last edited by streetpreacher; 10-18-2003 at 07:34 PM.

Credits
    im canadain i don't ****ing care

Credits
    How can ya'll be so ignorant??? North Korea is a threat...and whether Bush, Arnold, or Hillary is in office...they will still be a threat. North Korea needs to be taken down hard...and the UN is too cowardly to do the job! Thus as usual...the rough job will fall to the United States. We always handle the world's dirty work.

Credits
    Honestly I'm very anti-war with N.Korea

There are many reasons but mainly
    1 - This is Russia's problem
    2 - This is CHina's problem
    3 - if they attack S. Korea we will provide MATERIALS for tehm
    4 - if they nuje S. Korea we will nuke them
    5 - you think Iraq is bloody - N. Korea will have 100X more casulties
    6 - They are NOT a threat to the US since they have no delivery system capable of reaching the US

Credits
    No offense Jake, but your same arguements were once reflected upon Hitler...he's no threat to us...Germany's not our problem. Why should we get involved??? :-)

Are you really so nieve to think that if NK and Russia gets into it, that there will be no nuclear exchange at all??? Ditto with China. Global wind patterns (ecological circulation) and the various surface winds of each hemisphere...do not discriminate in regards to nuclear fall out. lol

The simple fact remains, North Korea is a threat to everyone, because unlike Iraq. lol North Korea, really does have weapons of mass destruction...and sure, they have no delivery system right now, that will reach the US. But what about in 5 years??? How long should the world stand by, while that psycho path in charge, stockpile's atomic weapons.

Make no mistake...this matter is your problem, it's my problem...it's the world's problem.
    Last edited by TheeNobleKnight; 10-19-2003 at 04:21 PM.

Credits
    what I mean is to me It seems like terrorists from the Middle East are a bigger threat thatn N. Korea. N. Korea is a point on the map that can be hit at any point, terrorists are not. And besides with all the **** that Bush got for Iraq I don't htink anyone wants any action against N. Korea. Another point is that N. Korea doesn't really seem hostile. That may seem funny at first but if you consider it they aren't posing a real threat to anyone aside from them wanting these weapons, sam as India or Pakistan. WHile I may not be able to support my ideas here or maybe I'm even wrong from time to time, trust me I know quite a bit about the problem. I'm a member of United NAtions Association of the USA and last year I represented the Chinese delegation at a simulated world summit. So I know my **** on this.
    It's true that a nuclear war would be a threat to everyone but N. Korea, unlike Middle Eastern terrorists, does not want to get into a war with the US, China (yes they're communists but they already mobilized troops to the Korean border), and Russia any more than the US wants to getinto a war with them