Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Credits
    yeah, rumors claimed that megan fox will be killed early in this 3rd installment. that's more exciting than any special effects!

Credits
    I think it had good special effects .. actually great special effects!

j7wild Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by stonedemon View Post
    yeah, rumors claimed that megan fox will be killed early in this 3rd installment. that's more exciting than any special effects!
    of course she will have a couple nude scenes before she dies, right?

Credits
    no not really. bay hates her after being ungrateful. so she dies the brutal way lol

Credits
    I just saw the trailer for Couples Retreat with Vince Vaughn and it looks freakin amazing. So funny. Perhaps a bit perverted, my wife doesnt like those kind of movies. I'm gonna have to do some serious convincing.
    Last edited by jacques1400; 11-12-2009 at 01:37 PM. Reason: removed Link

Credits
    http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2010/03/01...and-megan-fox/

Last week, Michael Bay claimed he would not let his friends at Paramount down as they look forward to a 2011 release date for "Transformers 3." Speaking to MTV's Brian Jacks, Hasbro's CEO talked about what Bay is planning to put returning stars Shia LaBeouf and Megan Fox through once the next production gets underway. The new sequel will focus more on characters and the core mythology from the Autobots and Decepticons' history.

"You’re going to see that great core mythology brought to the fore, and Michael is hard at work at making this a reality and we’re very excited about it," the series executive producer and Hasbro head Brian Goldner told MTV News. "I mean, I think it’s a great time to put it out in 2011 and we’re very excited about the movie."

Bay expressed such intentions recently when he announced his and Fox's return for a third movie. Goldner acknowledged that both of them would come back, along with Sam Witwicky actor LaBeouf.

"Yes he is, and both Megan and Shia are both cast back for that," he said. Goldner wants to see "Transformers 3" hearken back to the alien robots' roots and integrate more elements' from their established past.

"What we’re really doing is getting back to some of the core character development and storytelling. And I think there’s some elements of the core story that the filmmakers, Michael in particular wanted to tell," Goldner explained. "He’s really well-versed in the Transformers lore. So I think you’ll see, you know, less bedlam, more characters."

Less bedlam, more characters. "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" was, by many accounts, a little overpopulated. Presumably, the plan is to scale things back a bit, take more of a quality over quantity approach. Shifting focus to the core mythology, which would perhaps involve some sort of return or flashback to the alien robot homeworld of Cybertron, would certainly help narrow the focus.

Even if Bay holds back, I'm sure there will still be plenty of his trademark bedlam left to go around in his sequel, but Goldner's prediction seems to point back to the war on Cybertron that first sent its inhabitants out into space and eventually to Earth. Longtime followers will no doubt be quite interested in seeing what elements of established continuity show up when "TF3" goes into production.

j7wild Guest
    quality over quantity?

I don't care as long as Megan is back and looking Hot!!

She's the only reason I watch Transformers; I could care less about the robots history and mythology, etc

Credits
    ...more of a quality over quantity approach
    In other words, it will be exactly like the other two but in 3D

I'd rather see him direct the feature lenght version of Victoria's Secret Commercial He is great at this kind of work!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by michalz00 View Post
    In other words, it will be exactly like the other two but in 3D
    I hope Bay sticks to his guns about 3D. In an interview he said he hated it but I wouldn't be surprised if he sees Avatar and rethinks his position. But I don't think Bay's films would be that good for 3D. The shaky camera work, intense editing style... I'd rather see him keep making films the way he's been making them (but with better stories).

Credits
    He is already testing the 3D look for T3:

Bay appeared on Starz' "In the House" last night and MTV transcribed what he said about Transformers 3.

"It's a process we're testing with some 'Transformers' scenes," he said. "How successful it is with my movie in terms of a lot of real stuff coming out of the frame, real dirt, real complicated little particles coming towards the lens, because hopefully that process will work. I've seen some tests that look great on other movies. I just want to see how it looks on my footage."

Read more: http://www.firstshowing.net/2010/02/...#ixzz0h6VEsGND
    I also remember him saying that his style is too aggressive for 3D. But let's face it, now every major action movie will be 3D. Avatar is to blame

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by michalz00 View Post
    He is already testing the 3D look for T3:

I also remember him saying that his style is too aggressive for 3D. But let's face it, now every major action movie will be 3D. Avatar is to blame

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/movies....t-3d-dramas-ap

Not happy...

Credits
    So far Bay doesn't like the look of the 3D tests... and I like what he has to say

Source

“I shoot complicated stuff. I put real elements into action scenes and honestly, I am not sold right now on the conversion process. I am trying to be sold, and some companies are still working on the shots I gave them. Right now, it looks like fake 3-D, with layers that are very apparent. You go to the screening room, you are hoping to be thrilled, and you’re thinking, huh, this kind of sucks. People can say whatever they want about my movies, but they are technically precise, and if this isn’t going to be excellent, I don’t want to do it. And it is my choice.”

“I’m used to having the A-team working on my films, and I’m going to hand it over to the D-team, have it shipped to India and hope for the best? This conversion process is always going to be inferior to shooting in real 3-D. Studios might be willing to sacrifice the look and use the gimmick to make $3 more a ticket, but I’m not. Avatar took four years. You can’t just **** out a 3D movie.
    Maybe this will force the studio to let him shoot in 3D.

j7wild Guest
    I watched Transformers 2 in Imax 3D and only a few scenes were in 3D.

Michael can do the same thing with Transformers 3; fine by me.

Just make sure all the scenes with Megan are in 3D!!

Credits
    Can't wait for this movie! Looking forward to it.

"Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard me rapping, Right?"

Credits
    i m waiting for transformer move for a long time but i dont known when it release thanks for sharing.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast