Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Credits

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by doller View Post
    I have heard about this movie but not watched trailers yet. But my friends are so excited to watch it...
    There aren't any trailers yet.

Credits
    Now I will watch this movie!!!

Credits
    Oops... http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/entertain...g-in-dc-101110

WASHINGTON - A D.C. Police SUV was involved in a wreck at the filming of "Transformers 3" in Washington D.C.

While the movie was filming a car chase scene on 3rd Street and Maryland Ave in southwest D.C., the police SUV collides with a yellow Chevy Camaro, which in the movie series is known as the character Bumblebee.

The police SUV was not supposed to be there and the wreck itself was not scripted.

The police officer driving the SUV is a 25-year veteran senior explosive ordinance technician. He was taken to a local hospital and sustained minor injuries.

Law enforcement sources tell FOX 5 that he was driving to a call for a suspicious package incident nearby and was using a different radio channel than the police officers who were securing the perimeter for the movie.

Statement from the Metropolitan Police Department:

"Earlier today, a MPD marked cruiser responding to an emergency assignment, collided with a vehicle involved in the filming of a movie at Third Street and Maryland Avenue, SW. The officer sustained minor injuries and was transported to a local hospital. No civilian injuries have been reported.

The Metropolitan Police Department is investigating the facts of the crash and filming of this movie on closed DC city streets has been suspended until safety procedures can be reviewed."

I wonder how much more filming is actually needed for Bumblebee.

Credits
    That's one hell of an advertisement for the Suburban, not so much for the Camaro.
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits
    Why didn't he just transform and jump over the police car...

Credits
    I can only imagine the profanity that came out of Bay's mouth when that happened. I still love the moment in the special features on Bad Boys II where Martin opens up the car dar and hits a concrete pole and dents the door. Gotta love Bay's intensity.

j7wild Guest
    why didn't the Police blocked off that area to all outside traffic when the filming was in progress?

it's the Police fault why this happened!!

I emailed the Metropolitan Police Department and told them what I think of their Police procedure!!

why didn't your Police Officers, working the area where the Transformers 3 movie was being filmed, closed off that area to outside traffic?

I saw the video on YouTube and the persons at fault is the Police Officer driving the Police SUV on the way to a call and the Police Officers who were working traffic and security for the filming area.

That Officer in the SUV should never have been allowed to even drive into that zone in the first place!!

Now your department owe the Transformers producers a brand new Yellow Bumblebee!!
    The officer driving the SUV didn't know about the street closure because he was using a different radio channel...

that's still not a VALID excuse!!

The street closures related to the movie filming are posted on their website and I am sure all officers working in the patrol zone where the filming is occuring are briefed at roll call about it!!

It's even on their website and it's nothing new:

The street closures and parking restrictions remain as previously announced and are listed below.
    http://newsroom.dc.gov/show.aspx/age.../release/20611

I bet that Officer knew about the street closure for that area and he figured by driving through that restricted area, since there is no outside traffic already, he can get to the call first.

Credits
    Wow... just wow... I hadn't watched the video before. But geez, why on earth would there be police going down that road? It's blocked off, they're clearly filming a movie, and I am sure the department even tells them in morning briefings that the area is closed off for filming. What is wrong with that guy?

j7wild Guest

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonMG View Post
    Wow... just wow... I hadn't watched the video before. But geez, why on earth would there be police going down that road? It's blocked off, they're clearly filming a movie, and I am sure the department even tells them in morning briefings that the area is closed off for filming. What is wrong with that guy?
    that's the same thing I said!!

I can only imagine the profanity that came out of Bay's mouth when that happened. I still love the moment in the special features on Bad Boys II where Martin opens up the car dar and hits a concrete pole and dents the door. Gotta love Bay's intensity.
    my wife did the same thing to my Lexus when I first got it 2 years ago; we were at at the grocery store and she open the door and dented it against the big concrete pole next to the parking space.

you can imagine the profanity that came out of my mouth!!

a round dent, about 1 inch in diameter, costed $700 to repair!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    that's the same thing I said!!

my wife did the same thing to my Lexus when I first got it 2 years ago; we were at at the grocery store and she open the door and dented it against the big concrete pole next to the parking space.

you can imagine the profanity that came out of my mouth!!

a round dent, about 1 inch in diameter, costed $700 to repair!!
    Yeah, that's pretty bad lol... I think on Bad Boys II they actually were using a prototype so if anything happened to the car, they basically pay for the entire thing. And it's funny too because they had already finished filming the car chase and everything without any issues.

Credits
    Want to hear something funny? Michael Bay is writing in the crash into the movie. Seriously. That shot might actually be in the final film. Good to know the story line of the film is so good that they can change something significant like bumblebee having a CRASH in the film half way through filming. Good job Bay, you idiot.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by odj_310388 View Post
    Want to hear something funny? Michael Bay is writing in the crash into the movie. Seriously. That shot might actually be in the final film. Good to know the story line of the film is so good that they can change something significant like bumblebee having a CRASH in the film half way through filming. Good job Bay, you idiot.
    Ok, so have you read the script? Do you know how everything is supposed to play out in the film? Do you know that this random car crash is going to change everything in the film? Perhaps there was even a bumblebee decoy that they're going to pass this off as. Or maybe he'll crash and transform or something and it'll be comedic.

No matter what, what an absolutely odd thing to complain about.

Credits
    No matter what, what an absolutely odd thing to complain about.
    It seems so damn amateur to be messing with the script 5 months into filming. Heck maybe you are right and it'll be something funny. Remember those twins from Transformers 2? What a RIOT!

Credits
    I'm just saying it seems pretty idiotic to be bashing something that hasn't even come out yet.

Credits
    I'm just saying it seems pretty idiotic to be bashing something that hasn't even come out yet.
    There is a difference between bashing a film that hasn't come out and bashing the method of creating a film. Granted ad-lib can be incredible in some cases ("I love you." "I know.") but considering its Bay? Naa don't trust that. Sorry.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast