Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

LETHAL WEAPON 5!

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=13845

Hey folks, Harry here... A couple of days ago, Danny Glover mentioned on a radio station somewhere out there in the world that we hadn't seen the last of the Lethal Weapon movies. That wasn't enough info for me to put a story together on, but when I got this email (which I've messed with a bit to protect smiley's source) I knew there was talks at the least...
    Hi Aint it Cool Newsies,

I've some news for you. More of a whisper more than anything - something that looks like coming off, but knowing Hollywood as we all do, may not.

I bumped into old friend last Friday. He works on ______ for flicks - the lethal weapon movies among them.. And what's on his scheudle for 2003? ....None other than a 5th "Lethal Weapon" movie. Now while hardly anything's written in stone, Warners has contacted him about a possible job come next Fall. It'll be for...Lethal Weapon 5.

Yep, I know what you're saying - how they going to convince Mel Gibson to come back for that one. After all he seems pretty determined that he's not doing any more. We'll thing is, as much as they'd love him to Riggs up again, they're thinking of an alternative - and that alternative is reportedly writing Riggs off. The rough outline of LW5 would centre on Danny Glover's character, Roger, pulled out of retirement to avenge his late partners death, none other than Martin Riggs.

No script, No stars, no nothing yet....but fans of the series might atleast be interested to know it will be continuing. goor or bad as that is.

Well, if this happens, then Mel will finally get his wish, he's been wanting Riggs dead since the end of the first film, but no matter how many bullets they filled him with, he was strong to the finish, cuz he ates all his spinach and watched those Stooges... that's the key thing. Anyways... Sounds like it is in the works... we'll see...

well ...they can make it a PG 13 comedy....
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    I thought they were "getting too old for this".
    I'm really excited for a new Lethal Weapon movie, it's gonna kick a lot of @$$

Credits
    no.. without mel gibson, it's going to crash and burn...

Credits
    wow... lethal weapon without mel gibson (who was the "lethal weapon") sounds almost as good as Friday After Next without chris tucker.

Credits
    HAHA! That would be cool. I liked 4 the best...

Guns, Cars, WOMEN!

Credits
    without the aging hunk superstar himself, mel gibson, it's not likely that there will be many babes hanging around.