Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: Dreamkiller

Credits

Dreamkiller

Cast:
    Dario Deak, John Colton, Penny Drake, Diandra Newlin, John Savage, Tyrone Power Jr., Eddie Alfano, Karin Andrade, Roya Aryanpad, Roxanne Barker, David Bertelsen, Lauren Bicknell, Greg Blessing,
    Kelly Chambers, Cheeks.

The Film

A revolutionary form of psychotherapy designed to rid patients of their phobias yields deadly results when test subjects begin dying in the same manner as their worst fears. When the Nazis were at the height of power, Adolf Hitler began working with doctors Carl Clauberg and Joseph Mengele to develop a weapon capable of inducing psychosis in enemy combatants. In 1945, Hitler's concentration camps were liberated, and Allied forces were said to have confiscated and destroyed all evidence of the experiments. Flash forward to the new millennium, when some of the most respected doctors on the planet unveil their latest project -- the F.R.I.T. program. Though the doctors are confident that the F.R.I.T. program can help patients to conquer their greatest fears, the public isn't convinced. Their skepticisms are confirmed when the test subjects begin perishing under mysterious circumstances. Someone -- or something -- is preying on their deepest, darkest fears, and now the race is on to save the rest of the patients before it's too late.

The Official Site

Dreamkiller

IMDB

Dreamkiller

Trailer(s)

QT Domestic Trailer 960X540 (25.1Mb)
    QT Domestic Trailer 640X480 (11.1Mb)
    QT Domestic Trailer 640X360 (7.1Mb)
    QT Domestic Trailer 608X342 (12.6Mb)
    QT Domestic Trailer 400X224 (3.5Mb)
    QT Domestic Trailer 320X240 (3.6Mb)

** Additional QT Encodes also Available HERE at Apple Including HD, no Direct Links.

Last edited by jacques1400; 03-12-2010 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Added Additional Encodes

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    Sounds a lot like the game of the same name!