Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Thumbs up I've seen Die Another Day

By the time you read this Bond will have been released already but never the less here's my review.
    http://www.lightsoutentertainment.co...31&reviewID=28
    Tottally worth all the effort I had to go through to get a ticket to the early showing.:yum:

Credits
    I'm going this week end!

Credits
    Saw Bond today and I think it sucked bad. Ever since Pierce Brosnan took over Bond, he seems to relish killing people a little too much, especially with TWINE (Bond killing women? WTF!) and now with DAD. I liked John Cleese though, and the trailers for charlie's angels 2 (bernice mac, oh yeah), analyze that, and nemesis were cool.

Credits
    You DIDN'T like it? Damn, I thought it was the best movie out of all the Bond flicks(It wasn't the best "Bond Movie"... It would've neede Connery for that.) I mean, from start to finish, we had great action, ridiculous villians, bitchin good sword fights, giant evil lairs, and all sorts of over-the-top Bond goodness. I didn't like all of it(I don't think Bond should surf, and unlike 99.9 percent of guys, I really don't find Halle Berry that attractive), but overall, it was such a great Bond flick, I can't give it less than 9.5 out of 10.
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Credits
    Originally posted by blugh
    You DIDN'T like it? Damn, I thought it was the best movie out of all the Bond flicks(It wasn't the best "Bond Movie"... It would've neede Connery for that.) I mean, from start to finish, we had great action, ridiculous villians, bitchin good sword fights, giant evil lairs, and all sorts of over-the-top Bond goodness. I didn't like all of it(I don't think Bond should surf, and unlike 99.9 percent of guys, I really don't find Halle Berry that attractive), but overall, it was such a great Bond flick, I can't give it less than 9.5 out of 10.
    friend of mine just saw it and thought it was really bad
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan

Credits
    Originally posted by blugh
    You have just proved how wise you are.

Credits
    it didn't help that the guy from Fast and the Furious was in it either.