My favorite award show - nominating the worst of hollywood! Since it is the close of a decade, the have the worst of the decade categories as well.

What do you think?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

WORST PICTURE of 2009

"All About Steve"
"G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra"
"Land of the Lost"
"Old Dogs"
"Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen"

WORST ACTOR of 2009

All three Jonas Brothers / "Jonas Brothers: The 3-D Concert Experience"
Will Ferrell / "Land of the Lost"
Steve Martin / "Pink Panther 2"
Eddie Murphy / "Imagine That"
John Travolta / "Old Dogs"

WORST ACTRESS of 2009

Beyonce / "Obsessed"
Sandra Bullock / "All About Steve"
Miley Cyrus / "Hannah Montana: The Movie"
Megan Fox / "Jennifer's Body" and "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen"
Sarah Jessica Parker / "Did You Hear About the Morgans?"

WORST SCREEN COUPLE of 2009

Any two (or more) Jonas Brothers / "The Jonas Brothers: 3-D Concert Experience"
Sandra Bullock & Bradley Cooper / "All About Steve"
Will Ferrell & Any Co-Star, Creature or "Comic Riff" / "Land of the Lost"
Shia LaBeouf & either Megan Fox or any Transformer / "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen"
Kristin Stewart & either Robert Pattinson or Taylor Whatz-His-Fang / "Twilight Saga: New Moon"

WORST SUPPORTING ACTRESS of 2009

Candice Bergen / "Bride Wars"
Ali Larter / "Obsessed"
Sienna Miller / "G.I. Joe"
Kelly Preston / "Old Dogs"
Julie White (as Mom) / "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen"

WORST SUPPORTING ACTOR of 2009

Billy Ray Cyrus / "Hannah Montana: The Movie:
Hugh Heffner (as himself) / "Miss March"
Robert Pattinson / "Twilight Saga: New Moon"
Jorma Taccone (as Cha-Ka) / "Land of the Lost"
Marlon Wayans / "G.I. Joe"

WORST REMAKE, RIP-OFF or SEQUEL (Combined Category for 2009)

"G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra"
"Land of the Lost"
"Pink Panther 2" (A rip-off of a sequel to a remake)
"Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen"
"Twilight Saga: New Moon"

WORST DIRECTOR of 2009

Michael Bay / "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen"
Walt Becker / "Old Dogs"
Brad Silberling / "Land of the Lost"
Stephen Sommers / "G.I. Joe"
Phil Traill / "All About Steve"

WORST SCREENPLAY of 2009

"All About Steve" / Screenplay by Kim Barker
"G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra" / Screenplay by Stuart Beattie and David Elliot & Paul Lovett
"Land of the Lost" / Written by Chris Henchy & Dennis McNicholas
"Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" Written by Ehren Kruger, Roberto Orci & Alex Kurtzman
"Twilight Saga: New Moon" / Screenplay by Melissa Rosenberg

WORST PICTURE of the DECADE

"Battlefield Earth" (2000) Nominated for 10 RAZZIES / "Winner" of 8 (including worst drama of our first 25 years)

"Freddy Got Fingered" (2001) Nominated for 9 RAZZIES / "Winner" of 5

"Gigli" (2003) Nominated for 10 RAZZIES® / "Winner" of 7 (including worst comedy of our first 25 years)

"I Know Who Killed Me" (2007) Nominated for 9 RAZZIES / "Winner" of 8

"Swept Away" (2002) Nominated for 9 RAZZIES / "Winner" of 5

WORST ACTOR of the DECADE

Ben Affleck (nominated for 9 "Achievements," "Winner" of 2 RAZZIES for his roles in "Daredevil," "Gigli," "Jersey Girl," "Paycheck," "Pearl Harbor" and "Surviving Christmas")

Eddie Murphy (nominated for 12 "Achievements," "Winner" of 3 RAZZIES for his roles in "Adventures of Pluto Nash," "I Spy," "Imagine That," "Meet Dave," "Norbit" and "Showtime")

Mike Myers (nominated for 4 "Achievements," "Winner" of 2 RAZZIES for his roles in "Cat in the Hat," "The Love Guru")

Rob Schneider (nominated for 6 "Achievements," "Winner" of 1 RAZZIE for his roles in "The Animal," "Benchwarmers," "Deuce Bigalo: European Gigolo," "Grandma's Boy," "The Hot Chick," "I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry," "Little Man" and "Little Nicky")

John Travolta (nominated for 6 "Achievements," "Winner" of 3 RAZZIES for his roles in "Battlefield Earth," "Domestic Disturbance," "Lucky Numbers," "Old Dogs" and "Swordfish")

WORST ACTRESS of the DECADE

Mariah Carey (the single biggest individual vote getter of the decade with 70+ percent of ALL votes for worst actress of 2001 for her role in "Glitter")

Paris Hilton (nominated for 5 "Achievements," "Winner" of 4 RAZZIES for her roles in "The Hottie & The Nottie," "House of Whacks" and "Repo: The Genetic Opera")

Lindsay Lohan (nominated for 5 "Achievements," "Winner" of 3 RAZZIES for her roles in "Herbie Fully Loaded," "I Know Who Killed Me" and "Just My Luck")

Jennifer Lopez (nominated for 9 "Achievements," "Winner" of 2 RAZZIES for her roles in "Angel Eyes," "Enough," "Gigli," "Jersey Girl," "Maid in Manhattan," "Monster-in-Law" and "The Wedding Planner")

Madonna (nominated for 6 "Achievements,""Winner" of 4 RAZZIES for her roles in "Die Another Day," "The Next Best Thing" and "Swept Away")