Thanks Thanks:  0
    Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits

Exclamation Mission: Impossible IV news!

The most important news about "Mission: Impossible IV" is announced:

Release date:

5/27/11

j7wild Guest
    Tom not in this one right?

He was fired from his contract at Paramount, wasn't he?

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    He is in it. Trust me.

Credits
    I don't know if it's true or not but I heard he was fired to. Does anyone know how his last few movies did box office wise?

j7wild Guest

Credits

The 4th one will be directed by some new director and the main protagonist will be for sure Tom Cruise.......Without him it will be lame to go for....

Credits
    Missison: Impossible - Ghost Protocol

It's been a busy few days for sequel moniker reveals. First we had Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon then The Dark Knight Rises.

Now, realizing that the movie-going public may be math-averse, Tom Cruise has just announced that his fourth Mission: Impossible adventure will eschew the numeric subtitle. So what's the new name and how does it stack up to those other recently unveiled franchises?

Drumroll please...

"It is going to be Mission: Impossible and Ghost Protocol—that will be the title of this film," the A-lister told reporters at a press conference today in Dubai.

"All I wanted is not to have a number," said Cruise, elaborating on the switcheroo. "I always thought we should have a title aside from Mission: Impossible."

Cameras are set to roll in Dubai, hence the presser and boosterish message from Cruise, who hailed the Middle Eastern metropolis as "very cinematic." Hmm...perhaps that's a reference to the local landmark and tallest skyscraper in the world, the Burj Khalifa, and maybe we'll see undercover dude Ethan Hunt engaging in some death-defying hijinks around there?

Filming will subsequently move to Moscow, Prague and Vancouver. Brad Bird, who won Oscars directing Pixar's The Incredibles and Ratatouille, will be making his live-action debut on M:I-4, er, Mission: Impossible—Ghost Protocol, which costars Jeremy Renner, Paula Patton, Josh Holloway and Mission vets Simon Pegg and Ving Rhames.
    http://ca.eonline.com/uberblog/b2081...w_mission.html
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

j7wild Guest
    for the love of humanity, somebody cut that damn wire!

http://gizmodo.com/5684038/this-is-t...r-in-the-world