Thanks Thanks:  0
    j7wild Guest

Angry Scene missing from Sherlock Holmes!!

I saw Sherlock Holmes today and this scene completely missing from the movie!!

False Advertisement!!

They use that scene to entire you into the movie theater and then don't show it!!

I want my money back!!

\

Credits
    So you'd rather have them toss in a scene that probably screwed up the entire pacing and was pointless just because it was in the trailer that was put together before the film had a final/finished cut? This type of thing happens ALL of the time.

j7wild Guest

Cool

well, the entire movie sucked so at least give us a scene with Rachel being Hot and Sexy to make up for this 2 hrs and 14 min Screw Up!!

Credits
    trailers mostly show unfinished material. U should know this... specially since you come to ML for many years. Perhaps the movie is a delete scene or completely failed in its editting n pacing as claytonmg said.
    Personaly, I love seeing specific made scenes just for trailers were the movie isn't show but told about its character per say. More ppl are more upset about most trailers showing too much of the movie and ruining the surprises.

First i heard a user complaining the movie is "too much of a surprise"
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Harvey View Post
    Also I liked Sherlock Holmes, the soundtrack was superb and the set design of a grimy Victorian London is the best I've seen. I was one of the ones who doubted it would be good after seeing the trailers but I take it all back as it was one of my favourite films from 2009.
    I know it's not a subject of this topic, but I agree with you about the movie.

And about subject of this topic: Remember first LOTR teasers? There are a lot of footage, not included in the movie even it extended versions. It was made only for promotion, first showings for producers to show them potential of the movie.

Credits
    That isn't the only scene missing. It was a far superior movie than what I thought would come out of that line up.

However there were several editing glitches and while the pacing was excellent there were a few too many errors. I've seen two different versions now and I still get the feeling there's a whole lot of that plot left on the editing room floor.

It was like a great cheesecake...it was great but it left you unfulfilled.

j7wild Guest
    Guy Ritchie is a suckie director