Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Kangaroo Jack Full Trailer

Credits
    Thats why I dont travel to Austrailia
    --Dan

ZUBi is offline Valued Longtime Member (1971-2006)
    Credits

Lightbulb

this is link for high(est) version (18.3 MB).

for lower version type (insted 'hi')
    'med' = 10.7 MB or 'lo' = 5.5 MB ...

Bush, Bin Laden, Hussein, Castro: SAME $HIT

Credits
    .. are Kangaroos really like that in Australia if they are that smart.. just imagine how smart the people are there....lol :big grin:
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    Originally posted by RoboDan
    Thats why I dont travel to Austrailia
    --Dan
    And I don't travel to NY cos there's no more World Trade Center, HA!

Originally posted by tisoy
    .. are Kangaroos really like that in Australia if they are that smart.. just imagine how smart the people are there....lol :big grin:
    Ha, ha! Very funny...

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    Originally posted by tisoy
    Never seen a Kangaroo!!! THey kinda scare me. They are too strong and can break you in half with one hit.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by editman
    And I don't travel to NY cos there's no more World Trade Center, HA!

I think that was uncalled for. You should be careful what you say. I lost loved ones in the tragedy and don't think that there is anything funny about it.

Yeah I'm afraid, really afriad. But frankly, I think you're the F*cking AntiChrist

Credits
    Yeah.. listen to cancan. I've lost loved ones to Kangaroos too. You should be careful what you say!

Credits
    Originally posted by Kn'thrak
    Yeah.. listen to cancan. I've lost loved ones to Kangaroos too. You should be careful what you say!
    Alrighty then. My apology. Although I didn't start it. I'm not the one who throw the bag of sh*t to the fan. The remark's not supposed to be funny anyway, just to mock some moron's remark about not going to Australia because of killer kangeroos. Bet he believes that Australia is like what's on The Simpsons, too. That all blokes down under finishes his sentence with "Crikey", "Mate" or "Crikey, mate". That all outback rangers are like Estella Warren.

Speaking of her, she'll be the only reason for me to go to see this movie.

Anyway, I'm just being provoked by people's ignorant remarks on things, people and places they have no idea with. Counter-attack backfires, who knew?

Crikey, mate.

Credits
    Originally posted by editman
    The remark's not supposed to be funny anyway, just to mock some moron's remark about not going to Australia because of killer kangeroos. Bet he believes that Australia is like what's on The Simpsons, too. That all blokes down under finishes his sentence with "Crikey", "Mate" or "Crikey, mate". That all outback rangers are like Estella Warren. Crikey, mate.
    Whoa whoa whoa....I think we got off on the wrong start here. I wasn't saying anything negatively. I was just joking around with what I said. Can't you see that "wink" next to my post?

That signifies a light humored joke. I didn't think it would lead up to something like spiteful posts. Holy cow!!!!

--Dan

Credits
    I saw this trailer when I saw HP2. It looked barely interesting (except for the great scenery) until the end, when the kangaroo starts rapping and dancing. I think this is the kind of movie where you need to be heavily boozed up before you go in the theater.

Credits
    Originally posted by editman
    Alrighty then. My apology. Although I didn't start it. I'm not the one who throw the bag of sh*t to the fan..
    Hmm.. this forum needs sarcasim tags. I was so joking about my last post. I think enough time has past to joke about WTC now. Its lamers that make WTC a issue and make the Terrorist goal sucessfull. Making u scared and worried. Get over it! It happened and u can do **** about it

Jerry doing this movie? Loved the teaser and trailer since they came out. Love to see how they handled it all. spfx cool top and trailer makes the movie fast. But is the movie going to be fast or just a stupid comedy?