Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    First prediction I saw:

$67 mil. opening weekend.

Credits

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Mithrandir01 View Post
    First prediction I saw:

$67 mil. opening weekend.
    that's pretty LOW!!

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    I told you...

Credits
    the interest credits have not been paying out on a regularly weekly to 10 days basis

ClaytonMG became a billionaire back around June 1st and he's still at $1 billion.

http://www.movie-list.com/forum/show...3&postcount=47
    http://www.movie-list.com/forum/credits.php?do=manage

I noticed we are only getting interest payments now once every about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks now.

Unless J-P fixes this, I will not have the credits to give out for this predict box office.

I should be at at least 25 billions credit now.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    Unless J-P fixes this, I will not have the credits to give out for this predict box office.

You have ~14 billions. This is more than enough to pay out the price.

Credits
    the interest credits have not been paying out on a regularly weekly to 10 days basis

I noticed we are only getting interest payments now once every about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks now.
    I don't agree with you. My interest is going up regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by Haazhel_Thorn View Post

You have ~14 billions. This is more than enough to pay out the price.
    Right, I'm confused too...

Credits

Actually, there is something wrong with the V-Point system which started when all Mods and Admins lost the ability to transfer from checking to savings, I noticed as well that the interest given was not correctly calculated/accrued. JPB told me that he was going to look into it.
    As far as J7's response, no need to be confused, he does'nt mind giving away points as long as he gets the interest to cover the prize, but now he has second thoughts because his interest payments are short. so giving away the prize might knock him off the number one spot on the long run, remember Wall Street "Greed is good".
    ___

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    And right now is legal

Credits
    Today I've received my interest. Like every sunday morning (polish time) last time.

Credits

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by jacques1400 View Post

Actually, there is something wrong with the V-Point system which started when all Mods and Admins lost the ability to transfer from checking to savings, I noticed as well that the interest given was not correctly calculated/accrued. JPB told me that he was going to look into it.
    As far as J7's response, no need to be confused, he does'nt mind giving away points as long as he gets the interest to cover the prize, but now he has second thoughts because his interest payments are short. so giving away the prize might knock him off the number one spot on the long run, remember Wall Street "Greed is good".
    you know me too well, jacques1400

it's good be Greedy and Number 1!!

Credits
    I think just the TAG:

"From the Director of The Dark Knight"

is going to be enough to get a TON of people into the theaters!!

although, in my opinion, they should had said

"From the Director of Memento"

which is a much better movie than Batman Begins and The Dark Knight combined
    but you forget that the characters of Inception are nowhere near as interesting as the ones in Batman. Sorry, but there is no way i am going to pay today's prices to see Dicaprio. He is just not that good of an actor nor is the movie that interesting. i'll wait and see it on TV for free. I also diasagree with you about that statement. Demento was good - but Batman was much better. I like Nolan as a director - but that is not going to get me off my duff to see a movie. I also see Dicaprio as being a hindurance. His last movie, Shutter Island - though was an interesting film - to date, has only done about $300m worldwide. Opening weekend was only $41m. granted that was in February, which is not a highly successful month for Hollywood. However, both Hitch and Ghost Rider had better opening weekends in February. Remember, you are only as good as your last movie ... and IMO, Dicaprio was never even that good.

but that was before TDK came out and broke records
    the reason that TDK brokes records is for numerous reasons, but the BIGGEST one is due to Heath Ledger's death. If he hadn't died, TDK would have done good - but i highly doubt it would have done as great as it did. Even if Dicaprio dies before this movie is released, i still doubt it will even come close to what TDK did, even with inflation.
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

for all you newbs, use the SEARCH function ... it works.

Credits

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by redbear View Post
    Even if Dicaprio dies before this movie is released...
    now that's a nice thought!!

I hate that his Scrawny A**!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jacques1400 View Post

... so giving away the prize might knock him off the number one spot on the long run, remember Wall Street "Greed is good".
    Only if michalz win first + second prize.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Haazhel_Thorn View Post
    Only if michalz win first + second prize.
    Not really, I stated "On the Long Run", I was not factoring michalz00 in the equation, since he usually donates points as well.

Credits
    I'll be first soon...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast