Yes, it's true. I work in downtown Chicago and right in front of my buliding was a giant crane with none other than Sam Raimi standing next to it wearing a suit and tennis shoes. I told him that I work for Marvel and thanked him for making Spider-Man a comic book lovers' dream come true. I asked him if there was anymore Evil Dead coming and he said, "I wish I could, but I can't. I wouldn't be able to do it unless I paid for it myself along with some other investors; I just don't have the time and energy to go begging for money." I then asked him if he could tell me anything about the Amazing Spider-Man (which is what they were filming; no big actors, just some set-up shots and some shots of people on the L train) and he said, "It's a darker story. You'll see Peter grow up some more. It's almost like Harry Potter...this is Year Two. That's about all I can tell ya. Oh, and don't get too used to the title, I hear the suits don't like it, so it'll probably change."
Also, my boss said that he's been hearing that Marvel and Universal are trying to get Robert Zmeckis to direct a Captain America movie. Apparently, they have an ingenius script. So, they're really trying to push for a BIG name director for this. Stay tuned on this one. Last time I heard about a slam dunk script (Iron Man) the thing got trashed. I hope this one holds up.