Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Credits
    just saw CON AIR and Being John Malkovich ....

CON AIR is crap pop film but fun, however Being John Malkovich is one of a kind !!!!

both movies have Cusack and Malkovich
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    finally saw High Fidelity on TV last night, it was in German though but i liked it very much :-) seems to be one of my fav comedies now :-)

Credits
    him talking to the camera ?!
    i never paid attention to that

Credits
    i like cusack in some films. but other films like gross point blank. he just looked like a freaking kid in that film and soemtimes even acts like one. and the movie itself had no values at all. the movie was gone from my head the day after i watched it. it's not interesting at all. and the casting was totally off in my opinion. high fidelity... now i know that the novel was pretty famous, but the movie just sucked. i had no emotion for any of the characters in that film. the way it was shot...boooooo.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by trailergod
    finally saw High Fidelity on TV last night, it was in German though but i liked it very much :-) seems to be one of my fav comedies now :-)

how does someone pcika favorite? out of the thousands of films you've seen.

it's strange how soemone could have a lot of experience( or not much in this case) in comedy films, then watch a movie and pick that as a favorite over night.

people who pcik "favorites" either have a bad memory and cannot remember the other films they've seen. or that they have little knowledge of films.

it seems to me there's so many good films in history and people just go "hey i saw this new films yesterday and i think it's my favorite now"

i wish people would enjoy a film more rather than picking favorites.

lets see. i've seen thousands of films so far. and i'll just pick a favorite because i'm an idiot who can't remember much, or maybe it's because i've only seen 50 films in my entire miserable life and i am actually able of picking the best one.

Credits
    Am I the only one who liked "American Sweethearts"?
    Sgt. Johnny Beaufort: He says, "The Apaches are a great race," sir. "They've never been conquered. But it is not well for a nation to be always at war. The young men die... the women sing sad songs... and the old ones are hungry in the winter."
    Fort Apache

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12